Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-25-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:11 PM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
elephant_shits
never gets old
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:15 PM   #32
Supporter

I am in.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:22 PM   #33
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Titty Meat should be a good one
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:33 PM   #34
-

In
Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.Lickerman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:37 PM   #35
What's up braj?

You should draw Sweet Daddy Hate eating some **** pie.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:48 PM   #36
The Constitutional Choo choo

LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:57 PM   #37
Supporter

This thread makes my heart happy
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:04 PM   #38
Veteran

Extending this idea to great moments in CP history:

Could you use your artistic prowess to recreate Wendy Meets a Draftabulator?
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 10:10 PM   #39
MVP

This is epic
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:18 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornstock View Post
Extending this idea to great moments in CP history:

Could you use your artistic prowess to recreate Wendy Meets a Draftabulator?

I need a refresher I remember it but could you post it to help me out?

I'm already thinking what to do for FAX but need a FAX quib
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:26 PM   #41
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Rain_Man
I was about to ask for a photo, but you beat me to it. The amazing thing is that there's an uncanny resemblance to my family coat of arms.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 10:30 PM   #42
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I need a refresher I remember it but could you post it to help me out?

I'm already thinking what to do for FAX but need a FAX quib
Here's the thread, but I believe all of the links in the thread are dead...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228031
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:57 PM   #43
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Pics are sweet AF
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:24 PM   #44
Starter

WTF!
joethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjoethomas is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 11:31 PM   #45

stevieray request

KC_Elvis

Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote