Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 09:41 PM   #106
Kind of a mod

Playoffs!
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:08 PM   #107
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Playoffs!
I get to root against a Kroenke owned sports team.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:13 PM   #108
Ain't no relax!

Avs sealing 1st place in the West!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:28 PM   #109
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I get to root against a Kroenke owned sports team.
Don't blame you on that front. But I do love our team. Should be a fun series.
Old 05-13-2021, 11:19 PM   #110
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Don't blame you on that front. But I do love our team. Should be a fun series.
I don’t dislike the Avs yet, unlike SJ.

I respect Sakic for staying the course and not shitcanning Bednar after an atrocious season.

MacKinnon and Makar are fun to watch.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-14-2021, 05:55 AM   #111
I love your mom

Hopefully Edmonton goes far McDavid is fun to watch , the gap between him and the next best tier of players got a lot wider this year he looks like someone hit fast forward every time he touches the puck.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:37 AM   #112
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I don’t dislike the Avs yet, unlike SJ.

I respect Sakic for staying the course and not shitcanning Bednar after an atrocious season.

MacKinnon and Makar are fun to watch.
Veach and Sakic, man... he knows how to deal.

I'm so ready to watch different teams play... really wish they would have seeded across divisions or something this year to mix it up right away, but oh well. What's 6 or 7 more games against the same teams...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:40 AM   #113
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Hopefully Edmonton goes far McDavid is fun to watch , the gap between him and the next best tier of players got a lot wider this year he looks like someone hit fast forward every time he touches the puck.
Yeah, hoping to watch him a lot more in the playoffs, mostly just caught him against the Leafs or a Jets game or two....a truly incredible season.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:47 AM   #114
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Panthers over Lighting ?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-14-2021, 10:06 AM   #115
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'm so ready to watch different teams play... really wish they would have seeded across divisions or something this year to mix it up right away, but oh well. What's 6 or 7 more games against the same teams...
Agreed. While I suppose it's nice to continue the (low key) rivalry between the Avs and Blues, I'm REALLY tired of seeing the same teams at this point. The semifinals are going to be a breath of fresh air regardless of who makes it.
Old 05-14-2021, 10:23 AM   #116
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Agreed. While I suppose it's nice to continue the (low key) rivalry between the Avs and Blues, I'm REALLY tired of seeing the same teams at this point. The semifinals are going to be a breath of fresh air regardless of who makes it.
I could only laugh at being put into a division with the Wild and Knights... and to a lesser extent the Blues. Glad the Knights and Wild play each other and the Avalanche don't play both. Granted, the game against the Knights the other night was pretty intense.

I'm hoping in a series like the Bruins and Caps, they really turn it up several notches. I generally enjoy those games in that trio of Bruins/Caps/Pens, but it's like all three have just been going through the motions for the most part... some of those games have been incredibly dull compared to what I'd expect.

The reseeding is very intriguing... win two rounds and they could be playing the Lightning or Oilers in the semifinals, or like the Pens or Leafs if the top seeds advance. Great year to win the President's trophy.
Old 05-14-2021, 10:30 AM   #117
I love your mom

Quote:
I could only laugh at being put into a division with the Wild and Knights... and to a lesser extent the Blues. Glad the Knights and Wild play each other and the Avalanche don't play both. Granted, the game against the Knights the other night was pretty intense.

I'm hoping in a series like the Bruins and Caps, they really turn it up several notches. I generally enjoy those games in that trio of Bruins/Caps/Pens, but it's like all three have just been going through the motions for the most part... some of those games have been incredibly dull compared to what I'd expect.

The reseeding is very intriguing... win two rounds and they could be playing the Lightning or Oilers in the semifinals, or like the Pens or Leafs if the top seeds advance. Great year to win the President's trophy.
If fans were in the stands the leafs/habs series would have been crazy, now i'm hoping it is just competitive with most guys coming back from injury it might be if Price stands on his head, I hope Caufield plays I like his potential you can't coach up guys to being natural goal scorers.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2021, 10:44 AM   #118
MVP

Quote:
Veach and Sakic, man... he knows how to deal.

Sakic has a good team, but the foundations of that team are high draft picks. They had to suck a long time to build through the draft. Nothing like the Chiefs current roster build. Chiefs don't have that many top 5 or top 10 picks.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2021, 10:46 AM   #119
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Sakic has a good team, but the foundations of that team are high draft picks. They had to suck a long time to build through the draft. Nothing like the Chiefs current roster build. Chiefs don't have that many top 5 or top 10 picks.
Yeah, the Chiefs haven't made any key draft picks in the top 10...
Old 05-14-2021, 11:14 AM   #120
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
It's obviously apples and oranges between sports and franchises, etc; but he's made a huge impact and doesn't ever seem satisfied.

Sure, get rid of their high draft picks obtained from sucking -- Landeskog, MacKinnon, Makar, Rantanen -- and they pretty quickly fall into at least mediocrity. Just like if the Chiefs get rid of Mahomes.

Neither of those guys just sit back, and more importantly, they don't panic, either; while making the most of the draft.