Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:30 AM   #61
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Kane has to play spicy, He owes a lot of people a lot of money. https://www.tsn.ca/report-san-jose-s...ptcy-1.1575922
Well all he has to do if keep the toe of his stick out of the other team's goalie's junk and he might be around long enough to pay-off some of that. But somebody does that to my goalies and they better skate very carefully and defensively for the next few games. Goalie have it bad enough as it is, they usually invite the pain, but that bullshit won't be forgotten.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:31 AM   #62
I love your mom

haven't seen the Habs scoring like this since the 70s, feels weird not needing our goalie to stand on his head to have a chance to win.

I hope they keep the Canadian division and these mini series style format going forward.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 01-24-2021, 03:34 AM   #63
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
haven't seen the Habs scoring like this since the 70s, feels weird not needing our goalie to stand on his head to have a chance to win.

I hope they keep the Canadian division and these mini series style format going forward.
Your dreaming of the 70's after winning 2 of 3 against the Canucks?
Montreal needed to get Dubois to have 2 decent Centers but they didn't have the juice to get the deal done.
If you look at the Canadian division's centers:
EDM - McDavid, Dreiseitl
WPG - Scheifele, Dubois
TOR - Matthews, Tavares

Montreal has a decent team but I think they'll end up in the middle of the pack.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-24-2021, 02:08 PM   #64
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Your dreaming of the 70's after winning 2 of 3 against the Canucks?
Montreal needed to get Dubois to have 2 decent Centers but they didn't have the juice to get the deal done.
If you look at the Canadian division's centers:
EDM - McDavid, Dreiseitl
WPG - Scheifele, Dubois
TOR - Matthews, Tavares

Montreal has a decent team but I think they'll end up in the middle of the pack.
Just surprised how well they are doing 5 on 5 if they can stay out if the box they are going to be a tough out, price has never had run support before , I mean I don’t see them finishing first but I think they finish ahead of edm/ tor .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:39 PM   #65
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Hey, LET'S GO BLUES!!!

1-1, vs. ARI. In!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:06 PM   #66
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Whoo-hoo!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 09:03 PM   #67
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Whoo-hoo!!!
Blues look good, Tron. Deep team. Just need to shore up the special teams
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:51 AM   #68
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Blues look good, Tron. Deep team. Just need to shore up the special teams
Thx.

Real early yet, but they look decent. Some rust, and wasn’t happy with Binnie tonight, but I have faith he’s going to be okay. Weird not seeing Petrie out there.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:32 AM   #69
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Thx.

Real early yet, but they look decent. Some rust, and wasn’t happy with Binnie tonight, but I have faith he’s going to be okay. Weird not seeing Petrie out there.
Krug and Faulk are making me miss him less by the day. Faulk has really stepped it up this year
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:08 PM   #70
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Krug and Faulk are making me miss him less by the day. Faulk has really stepped it up this year
Just weird not seeing him out there. Plus, the man was a genius at slowing/stopping the rush and putting the puck on another Blue's stick.

You a Blues fan then?
Old 02-03-2021, 10:08 PM   #71
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Just weird not seeing him out there. Plus, the man was a genius at slowing/stopping the rush and putting the puck on another Blue's stick.

You a Blues fan then?
Sure am dude
Old 02-03-2021, 10:10 PM   #72
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Sure am dude
Well cool. At least now we'll have one thing to agree about, if nothing else.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:17 PM   #73
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Well cool. At least now we'll have one thing to agree about, if nothing else.
Two long droughts broken that close together may have broken me lol. Love their roster this year. Haha yeah man just a passionate sports fan
Old 02-03-2021, 10:32 PM   #74
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Two long droughts broken that close together may have broken me lol. Love their roster this year. Haha yeah man just a passionate sports fan
Exactly how I felt about it. First the Blues, waited my whole damned life, nearly quit on them a few years ago, and actually stopped watching them around mid-December 2018, I think? Couldn't take it anymore. Then a buddy called me around the end of January I think and told me I should check them out. Saw Binnie get a shutout, and the defense looked like they actually could play, and kind of got back into it. When they won the Cup, I was on the phone with my friend that actually got me into being a Blues fan 33 years ago, and we both were screaming "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!" together, and there may have been some crying. By her. She's a girl, and they can get emotional.

Then a few months later we're screaming at each other again on the phone as the Chiefs won LIV. Best sports year of my life.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:36 PM   #75
The Insider

Damn Blues. Gave up the tying goal with less than second left.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.