Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Loki Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-12-2023 at 04:02 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:57 PM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Particularly if the details on his rap sheet are an indication

Spoiler!
Hee!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:40 PM   #122
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Actually just Thor 1. I had no idea Loki was a character in Avengers.
Thanks for the advice.
It's really difficult to pick a "favorite" film for me out of all 23 but Thor 3 is definitely, by far IMO, the best Thor film. It's lightyears ahead of Thor 1 (kinda lame and boring) and Thor 2 (it's required viewing because of the overall Infinity Stone story arc but it's just not a very good or compelling film).

Taika Waititi did a masterful job with Thor 3: Ragnarok, which is why he was brought back for Thor 4, which just wrapped filming.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM   #123
Ain't no relax!

Episode 2 was pretty good. Liking this so far...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:29 PM   #124
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's really difficult to pick a "favorite" film for me out of all 23 but Thor 3 is definitely, by far IMO, the best Thor film. It's lightyears ahead of Thor 1 (kinda lame and boring) and Thor 2 (it's required viewing because of the overall Infinity Stone story arc but it's just not a very good or compelling film).

Taika Waititi did a masterful job with Thor 3: Ragnarok, which is why he was brought back for Thor 4, which just wrapped filming.
Ragnarok was in my opinion the best MCU film (WS close 2nd). I'm more than excited for Love and Thunder because of the idea of Chris Pratt being in it.

So far I'm loving the hell out of Loki
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:52 PM   #125
11-5, baby

This has been entertaining as hell and about a million times better than Falcon.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:17 PM   #126
I'll be back.

Wow.

Just goes to show you what an amazing thing you can create when you're focused on story and world building instead of woke-ass bullshit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:58 PM   #127
The Boom Boom Room

If Loki & Randy bang wouldn't that be the equivalent to masterbation for Loki?
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:13 PM   #128
Andy Reid Supporter

Spoiler!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 09:39 AM   #129
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
You know, no one gives a flying **** about whether or not you "like" a show.

You ****ing pull this shit in every thread, whether it's movies or TV shows or even the Royals.

It's just never ending negativity that for some reason, you feel the need to share your misery with others.

You're a pathetic child.
I see I've hit a vein. I like alot of shows and movies, but the great thing about discussing things on the internet is we can dislike and like whatever we want.

I actually am on episode 8 of WandaVision and I like it. I'm hopeful that Loki will be good, but I'm not too interested on where they want to take this. The whole TVA thing is just corny as shit and just a huge turn off for me. Reminded me a bit of Umbrella Academy, which could have been great if it wasn't for that shit.

Posting a critical review of something is not acting like a child. Losing your shit on a message board because someone said something you don't like...well. We are supposed to tell our children not to call people names, Dane.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:12 AM   #130
Supporter

08.03.1522 – Phong Nha, Vietnam
03.31.1492 – Lisbon, Portugal
04.23.2301 – Vormir
10.25.1551 – Thorton, USA
11.22.1999 – Cookeville, USA
02.16.2004 – Asgard
10.03.1390 – Rome, Italy
08.13.1984 – Sakaar, Tayo
02.02.1908 – Barichara, (Col)
07.14.1708 – Porvoo, Finland
12.27.1382 – Ego
10.13.1982 – Titan
09.21.1947 – New York, USA
03.01.1984 – Tokyo, Japan
01.03.0051 – Hala
08.02.1999 – Kingsport, USA
09.24.1001 – Xandar
11.23.2005 – Beijing, China
07.10.1903 – Madrid, Spain
04.12.1887 – unspecified
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #131
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I see I've hit a vein. I like alot of shows and movies, but the great thing about discussing things on the internet is we can dislike and like whatever we want.

I actually am on episode 8 of WandaVision and I like it. I'm hopeful that Loki will be good, but I'm not too interested on where they want to take this. The whole TVA thing is just corny as shit and just a huge turn off for me. Reminded me a bit of Umbrella Academy, which could have been great if it wasn't for that shit.

Posting a critical review of something is not acting like a child. Losing your shit on a message board because someone said something you don't like...well. We are supposed to tell our children not to call people names, Dane.
You didn't hit shit, moron.

Typical BeauWillie007 horseshit. Run around and shit on threads, then place the blame elsewhere.

Go **** yourself.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:25 AM   #132
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
08.03.1522 – Phong Nha, Vietnam
03.31.1492 – Lisbon, Portugal
04.23.2301 – Vormir
10.25.1551 – Thorton, USA
11.22.1999 – Cookeville, USA
02.16.2004 – Asgard
10.03.1390 – Rome, Italy
08.13.1984 – Sakaar, Tayo
02.02.1908 – Barichara, (Col)
07.14.1708 – Porvoo, Finland
12.27.1382 – Ego
10.13.1982 – Titan
09.21.1947 – New York, USA
03.01.1984 – Tokyo, Japan
01.03.0051 – Hala
08.02.1999 – Kingsport, USA
09.24.1001 – Xandar
11.23.2005 – Beijing, China
07.10.1903 – Madrid, Spain
04.12.1887 – unspecified
My first thought was that these dates were related to the Infinity Stones, and maybe even the stones found in the desk in Episode 1. I recall seeing multiple red colored stones, which would be Reality Stones, so maybe Lady Loki is trying to alter reality but hopefully, it's something far more interesting.

And I know this sounds sexist and all but I was expecting Lady Loki to be way hotter.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:26 AM   #133

Quote:
You didn't hit shit, moron.

Typical BeauWillie007 horseshit. Run around and shit on threads, then place the blame elsewhere.

Go **** yourself.
Dane I'm worried about you. I believe you may benefit from some counseling. I hope you can get the help you need. Best of luck.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:31 AM   #134
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Dane I'm worried about you. I believe you may benefit from some counseling. I hope you can get the help you need. Best of luck.
And I believe that you're ****ing moron, as do most people in this forum. Hell, Bearcat called out your dumbassery just yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Shit poster shit posts... granted, that's kind of the point of this thread.

One day it's "ermergerd I'm paying $600 a month on electricity and have no idea how" and another day he's a multimillionaire... sometimes in the same thread.
Now, stop ****ing up this thread, Douchelord.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:37 AM   #135

Quote:
And I believe that you're ****ing moron, as do most people in this forum. Hell, Bearcat called out your dumbassery just yesterday:

Now, stop ****ing up this thread, Douchelord.
I apologize Dane. I will seek your validation in the future. I just hope you can achieve peace and rid yourself of your inner demons & internal turmoil.