Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Loki Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-12-2023 at 04:02 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:13 PM   #106
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Honestly my wife refused to do it with me, asked me all these questions while I’m watching Loki.... I was sitting there like “bbbbbbiiiitttccch.......”
Did you climb up in a tree first, or on the Space Shuttle?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:40 PM   #107
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Here ya' go.

I still say that's a picture of Dr. Manhattan hanging in that employee locker, haha.

(it's not, it's likely Kang)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 03:52 PM   #108
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Really disappointed in the 1st episode. We'll see where it goes but can't believe I'm the only one.

I haven't seen Avengers Endgame, though, but I get the gist of it.
You know, no one gives a flying **** about whether or not you "like" a show.

You ****ing pull this shit in every thread, whether it's movies or TV shows or even the Royals.

It's just never ending negativity that for some reason, you feel the need to share your misery with others.

You're a pathetic child.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 03:52 PM   #109
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I still say that's a picture of Dr. Manhattan hanging in that employee locker, haha.

Thanks, I'll check it out!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:56 PM   #110
Supporter

Quote:

I wonder if they'd introduce Kang in this series? The last scene in Loki, in which the weapon they found was dated in 3rd Millennia, seems as if it would be Kang's but then again, I thought they were chasing a different Loki variant?

Kang is definitely in Ant-Man 3 but since it won't be released until 2023, maybe this is his introduction into the MCU.

Isn't one of the Timekeepers an Eternal, like Thanos? It sure looks like it to me...
Old 06-14-2021, 04:18 PM   #111
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I wonder if they'd introduce Kang in this series? The last scene in Loki, in which the weapon they found was dated in 3rd Millennia, seems as if it would be Kang's but then again, I thought they were chasing a different Loki variant?

Kang is definitely in Ant-Man 3 but since it won't be released until 2023, maybe this is his introduction into the MCU.

Isn't one of the Timekeepers an Eternal, like Thanos? It sure looks like it to me...
My opinion is that it is a Loki variant they're chasing, but that variant might be working for Kang ala Loki working for Thanos in the first Avengers movie.

And I'm not sure about Timekeepers being Eternals, but I'm relatively sure one of those busts in the TVA is actually Kang.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #112
Has a particular set of skills

No idea about spoilers. As far as I know anyway…….

Common sense says they are not after this Loki. Nor do they want him as a TVA. They want him to take down a Loki variant that they haven’t beat despite repeated attempts or think they can’t beat the Loki variant without this Loki’s help.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:05 PM   #113
Supporter

Quote:
My opinion is that it is a Loki variant they're chasing, but that variant might be working for Kang ala Loki working for Thanos in the first Avengers movie.

And I'm not sure about Timekeepers being Eternals, but I'm relatively sure one of those busts in the TVA is actually Kang.
The Timekeeper on the right looks similar to Thanos, which is why I thought it might be an Eternal, although it could be Kang.

It'll be interesting to see if Marvel keeps any aspect of Jonathan Major's face or if they completely revise it via VFX, like Ebony Maw, Skrulls, etc.

Old 06-16-2021, 02:10 AM   #114
Perpetual Mediocrity

Wandavision was both unique and good (particularly the first half), but this has been another level so far. Very promising start two episodes in.

This is also very clearly much more of a lead in to the next phase of the MCU than the prior two shows.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:35 AM   #115
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
This is also very clearly much more of a lead in to the next phase of the MCU than the prior two shows.
Especially since the decision was made to edit Dr. Strange out of the WandaVision finale.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:01 AM   #116
MVP

I want to watch this but feel I have some pre-viewing to complete so I have a deeper understanding. My knowledge of Loki begins and ends with Thor.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:04 AM   #117
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Especially since the decision was made to edit Dr. Strange out of the WandaVision finale.
I hated that. The proposed Doc Strange/Wanda movie sounded good but that's all changed as well...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:05 AM   #118
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
The Timekeeper on the right looks similar to Thanos, which is why I thought it might be an Eternal, although it could be Kang.

It'll be interesting to see if Marvel keeps any aspect of Jonathan Major's face or if they completely revise it via VFX, like Ebony Maw, Skrulls, etc.

Could it be a representation of the Living Tribunal?...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Tribunal
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:18 AM   #119
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
I want to watch this but feel I have some pre-viewing to complete so I have a deeper understanding. My knowledge of Loki begins and ends with Thor.
Thor 1 or Thor 1, 2 and 3? He's also in The Avengers, Infinity Wars, Endgame and the upcoming Marvel animated series What if?

If you don't want to take the time to watch all of those movies (although I highly recommend watching all of the Marvel films in chronological order for the best experience), there is a scene in Episode 1 of Loki that summarizes Loki's life post the original Avengers film.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:54 PM   #120
MVP

Quote:
Thor 1 or Thor 1, 2 and 3? He's also in The Avengers, Infinity Wars, Endgame and the upcoming Marvel animated series What if?

If you don't want to take the time to watch all of those movies (although I highly recommend watching all of the Marvel films in chronological order for the best experience), there is a scene in Episode 1 of Loki that summarizes Loki's life post the original Avengers film.
Actually just Thor 1. I had no idea Loki was a character in Avengers.
Thanks for the advice.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.