Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:26 PM   #91
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Hot take: Marcus Smart is the Celtics' most valuable player, not Tatum.
He is definitely the heart of the team. But Tatum is their best player with Kemba second
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:27 PM   #92
In Search of a Life

Celtics are going to the Finals. They look like the best team in the East.

This game 7 is going to be fun.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:28 PM   #93
The man you could post like.

Hypest game so far coming up.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:28 PM   #94
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I mean, they look stupid for a TON of stuff. Trading UP with the Celtics to take Fultz so that the Celtics could get Tatum and another pick. Hell, just about any "process" pick outside of Embiid and Simmons.
I looked it up and over a 5 year span the 76ers drafts went something like:

Michael Carter-Williams at 11 (Giannis went at 15)
Embiid
Okafor at #3 (Porzingis went #4)
Simmons
Traded up to get Fultz and gave Tatum to Boston

Not the best cohesive team (a bunch of bigs and a point forward that can't shoot), but they passed on a ton of talent thats left them with very little in return.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:29 PM   #95
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
He is definitely the heart of the team. But Tatum is their best player with Kemba second
I don't think they come even close to winning this series if Smart isn't in these games. Does everything for them. Reminds me of Lowry in many ways.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:30 PM   #96
Please squeeze

I hate rooting for any Denver team but I will make an exception tonight
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:35 PM   #97
Please squeeze

**** that spin layup on Gobert by Murray might be one of the sickest plays I have ever seen
Old 09-01-2020, 06:39 PM   #98
Please squeeze

Quote:
I don't think they come even close to winning this series if Smart isn't in these games. Does everything for them. Reminds me of Lowry in many ways.
True. They are a pretty well rounded team playing good ball right now. Don’t know if it will last though
Old 09-01-2020, 06:41 PM   #99
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Russell Westbrook might finally get OKC past the first round.
This makes me laugh unreasonably hard.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:43 PM   #100
Everybody Lies.

I like those black Nuggets city jerseys. I even like Utah's city jerseys with the cascading reds and orange. I can see how some might hate those though.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:46 PM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Celtics are going to the Finals. They look like the best team in the East.

This game 7 is going to be fun.
If you listen to the Bill Simmons podcast he has a pretty interesting take that this is the Celtics best shot at a title. Russillo was loading up to make fun of him but ended up agreeing. Pretty good listen.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:04 PM   #102
Supporter

I still want to kick Georges Niang in the nuts.

I think He’s still not as athletic as I was in high school.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:09 PM   #103
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
If you listen to the Bill Simmons podcast he has a pretty interesting take that this is the Celtics best shot at a title. Russillo was loading up to make fun of him but ended up agreeing. Pretty good listen.
I mean it's definitely their best shot in the last 10 years if that's what he was suggesting. That goes for any contending team, though. The fact that there's no super team like the Heat or Warriors gives everyone a chance.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:14 PM   #104
Please squeeze

I didn’t have much hope for Porter but he is proving me wrong
Old 09-01-2020, 07:17 PM   #105
Supporter

Quote:
I mean it's definitely their best shot in the last 10 years if that's what he was suggesting. That goes for any contending team, though. The fact that there's no super team like the Heat or Warriors gives everyone a chance.
His point was that they’re going to have to pay Tatum, and most of the rest of the good teams are going to get better.

Plus this is the first time they don’t have any high picks they’ve raped fools out of to fall back on.