Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2020, 04:53 AM  
Politically Incorrect

Chuck Lorre is pretty damn good at creating comedy/drama!

In Hollywood over the last 40 years certain names will stick out for how many shows and successful TV shows they have had, via either writing or producing: Aaron Spelling, Sidney Sheldon and just a few more.

The latest entry on this list began back writing on the Roseanne show, one of the greatest "real life" comedies ever produced.

That person is Chuck Lorre.

This guy's resume for TV is un-****ing-believable. He is worth every penny he makes.

Kudos to Chuck
================

Chuck Lorre (/ˈlɔːri/;[1] born Charles Michael Levine; October 18, 1952)[2] is an American television director, writer, producer, and composer. Called the "King of Sitcoms" during the 2010s,[3][4][5][6][7] he has created and produced sitcoms including Grace Under Fire, Cybill, Dharma & Greg, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, Mom, Young Sheldon, The Kominsky Method, Disjointed, and Bob Hearts Abishola. He also served as an executive producer of Roseanne. In 2019, he received his first Golden Globe Award for The Kominsky Method.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Lorre
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:47 AM   #2
Time Keeps On Slipping

All of those shows are complete, unwashed ass and a scourge on the brains of the American public.

He is probably a CIA agent tasked with dumbing down the American public.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:10 AM   #3
BAMF!

IDK about all that, but he did create the 80s TMNT theme song.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:12 PM   #4
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
All of those shows are complete, unwashed ass and a scourge on the brains of the American public.

He is probably a CIA agent tasked with dumbing down the American public.
Can't argue with his success. Sometimes dumb fun comedy is ok.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:21 PM   #5
Supporter

He's the Ray Croc of network new millennium.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:00 PM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

YOUNG SHELDON
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:01 PM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

GOD FRIENDED ME
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:17 AM   #8
Consuming CP souls

Lulz
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
GOD FRIENDED ME
cancelled
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 11:14 AM   #10
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
cancelled
Damn.

I guess it's back to Touched By An Angel reruns for me...
Old 05-05-2020, 12:03 PM   #11
Resident Glue Sniffer

I like laugh tracks; because it tells me when I'm supposed to find something funny and laugh.

(audio has a few TV bad words.)
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 01:29 PM   #12
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I like laugh tracks; because it tells me when I'm supposed to find something funny and laugh.
I'm not a fan either, but there is science behind the fact that people laugh more when they hear others laughing.

(Except of course when used ironically, like in your clip.)
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-05-2020, 01:35 PM   #13
Ultrabanned

Gotta admit I LOLOLOL every time Sheldrake says 'BAZOONGO'. Classic stuff.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:09 PM   #14
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

My thoughts on these shows:

Grace Under Fire - never watched it

Cybill - never watched it

Dharma & Greg - watched it some. Pretty funny as I remember.

Two and a Half Men - the Sheen years were great - I watch the reruns frequently. Of course, after he left it died, but like a bean fart in an unventilated space, it lingered. Can't believe it kept going as long as it did. It was like M*A*S*H without Alan Alda.

The Big Bang Theory - of course it got lame toward the end, but all shows do. Funny as hell in the early years.

Mike & Molly - never watched it. I don't watch anything set in Chicago. Because **** Chicago.

Mom - I've started watching the reruns some, and it's funny as hell. Also sometimes hits uncomfortably close to home, reminding me of people I've known and dark places I've been before, thankfully all long, long ago. Clearly the writers have some serious life issues/trailer trash in their backgrounds. Alison Janney is amazing.

Young Sheldon - the commercials alone make my cringe. I hate kids.

The Kominsky Method, Disjointed, and Bob Hearts Abishola - never heard of any of them.

Isn't he also responsible for Two Broke Girls? God that show sucks. Kat Dennings is gorgeous, and it still sucks. In the handful of episodes I've watched all I can remember is her rack, the blonde's giant toothy grin, and flat, badly timed jokes. Ugh. If Cats was a sitcom, it would be Two Broke Girls.

Never could stand Roseanne. Barr was and is nasty.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:29 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Isn't he also responsible for Two Broke Girls?
No, standup Whitney Cummings and that Sex in the City . . . dude, Michael Patrick King. Though MPK did produce on Cybill with CL.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.