Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2018, 12:43 PM  
Veteran

This girl lived close to you?

"ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the body of a missing dancer with the St. Louis Ballet Company was discovered Wednesday morning.

On November 12, a state park ranger found Raffaella Stroik’s vehicle in a boat ramp parking lot off Highway 107 in Mark Twain State Park. Stroik's body was found Wednesday morning near a boat ramp in Florida, Missouri, police confirmed. According to police, a private pilot spotted a body in the water around 9:40 a.m. and the Missouri State Highway Patrol's water division recovered the body near a bank..."

Link:https://www.kmov.com/news/body-of-mi...z3gVvvTZS5PCH0
Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:14 PM   #61
Cheat Death

Ms. Mith, how you doin?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 09:47 AM   #62
Thank you

Checking in to see if this girl lived close to you, thanks
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:05 PM   #63
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Define close.
Yeah. I mean there is a Florida and Mexico between her and I but also I'm closer to her than I am to Mexico. It's really a matter of perspective.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-16-2018, 05:00 PM   #64
Veteran

I don't think she lived close to me. Sorry!
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-16-2018, 05:17 PM   #65
Supporter

The whole thing?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:27 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Florida, Missouri is very confusing when you don't know it exists and you read an article that references it. At first read, I thought the body was found in Florida, and the author just used too many commas.
I live close to there in Louisiana, Missouri.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:30 PM   #67
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
I live close to there in Louisiana, Missouri.
Which I'm assuming is West of Mexico?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:58 PM   #68
Supporter

All that said, it is odd that a professional ballerina went [apparently almost a beeline] from a West County Whole Foods to a random lake in the boonies a couple hours away all by herself without mentioning it to anyone in late Oct/early Nov.

Anyone from the area know, is there something about the location that is attractive at that of year? Fall foliage? Migratory birds?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2018, 12:26 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Which I'm assuming is West of Mexico?
Not actually, northeast of Mexico, MO.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-17-2018, 12:30 AM   #70
You Sweetie!

this would be a great title for a horror film.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:09 AM   #71
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
this would be a great title for a horror film.
Only if she was a serial dick sucker that liked to bite.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #72
Supporter

I live in California, MO.

Just thought i would throw that out there.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:18 AM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

Sounds nicer than Kansas, Ok.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2018, 10:13 AM   #74
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Checking in to see if this girl lived close to you, thanks
TYVM
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #75
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

I'm not far from there. We might have to watch a game sometime.

(Where I live - not there... )
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.