Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2018, 12:32 PM  
In Search of a Life

'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....

Hell yea! Im in!

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2021, 07:47 PM   #106
oxymoron

They mentioned early in the first episode that she was sent to private school.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2021, 07:51 PM   #107
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
They mentioned early in the first episode that she was sent to private school.
Ah. I remember that; just didn't realize they were talking about her.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:14 PM   #108
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
Yep. Agree 100%. It was handled well.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:18 PM   #109
Supporter

Quote:
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
It was a breath of fresh air how they handled Ali.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:20 PM   #110
Starter

I’m glad to see Kreese’s back story. He is one of the more interesting people in the show.

Zabbka deserves an award for pulling this show off. Hell, the entire cast is amazing, but Johnny is amazing.
El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:23 PM   #111
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Peyton List has it going on.

Elizabeth Shue is 57 and is still smoking.
The Boys
El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.El caliente is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:45 AM   #112
The Boom Boom Room

Now, Terry Silver will bring in a ringer in the same age bracket that can't be soloed
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:31 AM   #113
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
They announced the other day they have a 6 season plan.
Wow. No idea what else they would do... hopefully it's good. Never saw any kk movie after 3.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:32 AM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Now, Terry Silver will bring in a ringer in the same age bracket that can't be soloed
I hope he does waaaaah waaaaah again and giggles like crazy...bring in barnes too
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:35 AM   #115

Quote:

They also handled Ali's backstory about her leaving with a guy and
wrecking the car better. We got the 'real' story because they basically destroyed her character at the beginning of the 2nd movie. She came off like a real bitch leaving with the college guy and wrecking the car and having Daniel drag her. I'm glad they corrected that, seemed totally out of character. I know she didn't do the 2nd movie cause she went to college instead but wrote her off in the worst way.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:13 AM   #116
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Wow. No idea what else they would do... hopefully it's good. Never saw any kk movie after 3.
After 3 there was only the one with Hilary Swank. It was basically a gender flipped version of the first movie. Only Pat Morita returned.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:15 AM   #117
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
After 3 there was only the one with Hilary Swank. It was basically a gender flipped version of the first movie. Only Pat Morita returned.
And the reboot with Will Smith's kid...

...I never saw part 2 until I watched Cobra Kai. Tried to watch part 3 and turned it off after 20 minutes or so...what a piece of shit that was...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:48 AM   #118

Quote:
Ahh....did they explain where the hell Daniel was? Worth a watch?
Old 01-04-2021, 12:01 PM   #119
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
I hope he does waaaaah waaaaah again and giggles like crazy...bring in barnes too
The ringer would be a high flying Asian kid or roided looking MMA merc who's 15-18 years old
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:01 PM   #120
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Ahh....did they explain where the hell Daniel was? Worth a watch?
I don’t remember. Maybe in a throwaway line? It wasn’t set in SoCal. I think it was east coast like Boston area?