Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-24-2018, 12:32 PM  
In Search of a Life

'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....

Hell yea! Im in!

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:25 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Season 3 teaser. and apparently there's going to be a season 4

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 08:16 PM   #62
Consuming CP souls

They are going to turn it into a pile of shit aren't they?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:34 AM   #63
In Search of a Life

New season 3 trailer.

Didn’t see Ali, but saw the girl And the villain from Karate Kid II in there.

https://youtu.be/LcDQqGJG8pA
Old 12-09-2020, 09:50 AM   #64
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I'd say there's about zero doubt that Elizabeth Shue will make an appearance, but she's kind of their ace in the hole this season so they won't show her in the previews.

I assume that Johnny and Daniel will start working together, then Ali will show up, stir up all the old feelings, and throw everything into chaos.

Nice touch tossing in the baddie from the second movie. Didn't see that coming.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:13 AM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'd say there's about zero doubt that Elizabeth Shue will make an appearance, but she's kind of their ace in the hole this season so they won't show her in the previews.

I assume that Johnny and Daniel will start working together, then Ali will show up, stir up all the old feelings, and throw everything into chaos.

Nice touch tossing in the baddie from the second movie. Didn't see that coming.
Agree about Shue. They will hide that for sure.

It definitely looks like Daniel and Johnny work together this season at some point.

Wonder if they snag the villains from part III too? Mike Barnes and Terry.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:17 AM   #66
Supporter

I finally stumbled into this show a month ago. I’m through a season and a half and I have to say, I was also really surprised at how much I like it.

My kids grimace now because I do too much kicking and karate yelling out of the blue now. Our rooster, Bruce Jenner, was flexing on Brideowanian in the yard the other day,and I intervened with a hiyaaaaw! And swept the leg. I’ve caught the kids making tik tak videos and they’ve then caught me in the back ground ruining them with karate kicks. I interrupted a kid bickering match at the table with a down kick on it. Yeah...I almost pulled a hammy, it they stopped bitching at each other.

I like the show. I’m working home alone, maybe I’ll go karate kick an empty box out to the burn barrel.

When rona started I gave my older kids a list of 80s movies to watch....and this has instigated a new list. If forgotten about iron eagle.

On the down side, the middle child was digging through old dvd for 80s movies, and came up with 16 candles. Ok. Great......and porky’s. Uh no.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 10:39 AM   #67
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I finally stumbled into this show a month ago. I’m through a season and a half and I have to say, I was also really surprised at how much I like it.

My kids grimace now because I do too much kicking and karate yelling out of the blue now. Our rooster, Bruce Jenner, was flexing on Brideowanian in the yard the other day,and I intervened with a hiyaaaaw! And swept the leg. I’ve caught the kids making tik tak videos and they’ve then caught me in the back ground ruining them with karate kicks. I interrupted a kid bickering match at the table with a down kick on it. Yeah...I almost pulled a hammy, it they stopped bitching at each other.

I like the show. I’m working home alone, maybe I’ll go karate kick an empty box out to the burn barrel.

When rona started I gave my older kids a list of 80s movies to watch....and this has instigated a new list. If forgotten about iron eagle.

On the down side, the middle child was digging through old dvd for 80s movies, and came up with 16 candles. Ok. Great......and porky’s. Uh no.
Sounds like you may be going a little stir crazy, but in an entertaining way.

I haven't seen Sixteen Candles or Porky's forever. Talk about two movies that could absolutely never be made today. I have a particular soft spot for Porky's; I saw it seated in the balcony at the local theater with the prettiest girl I dated (albeit far too briefly) in high school. The balcony usher and I intensely disliked each other, and the look of sneering contempt and jealously he had on his face as we passed him still puts a smile on my face nearly 40 years later. I rounded third for the first time later that night as well. Definitely one of my better days.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:44 AM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Sounds like you may be going a little stir crazy, but in an entertaining way.

I haven't seen Sixteen Candles or Porky's forever. Talk about two movies that could absolutely never be made today. I have a particular soft spot for Porky's; I saw it seated in the balcony at the local theater with the prettiest girl I dated (albeit far too briefly) in high school. The balcony usher and I intensely disliked each other, and the look of sneering contempt and jealously he had on his face as we passed him still puts a smile on my face nearly 40 years later. I rounded third for the first time later that night as well. Definitely one of my better days.
Hahaha. Porkys is currently on Amazon Prime video. I actually tried watching it a few months ago. It’s pretty bad and dated. Could never be made today. Feminists would be outraged

It’s funny how we kids of the 80s basically grew up on R rated movies. And of course I did my best to shelter my kids from stuff like that. LOL

Sixteen Candles is still decent but it has become problematic because of implied date rape and bad Asian stereotypes.

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 12-09-2020 at 11:23 AM..
Old 12-09-2020, 10:59 AM   #69
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Hahaha. Porkys is currently on Amazon Prime video. I actually tried watching it a few months ago. It’s pretty bad and dated. Could never be made today. Feminists would be outraged

It’s funny how we miss of the 80s basically grew up on R rated movies. And of course I did my best to shelter my kids from stuff like that. LOL

Sixteen Candles is still decent but it has become problematic because of implied date rape and bad Asian stereotypes.
I may have to give it another watch. At least I doubt if my perceptions of the bad guys won't chance, as the nasty backwoods rednecks and Beulah Balbricker would still be pretty shitty people today. The last time I watched Ferris Bueller, OTOH, I found myself rooting for the principal.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:12 PM   #70
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
New season 3 trailer.

Love the Tango and Cash reference. It got, and still gets, bad reviews, but I'm a fan.

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 05:16 PM   #71
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
New season 3 trailer.

Damn sweet. Can't wait.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2020, 07:16 AM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Love the Tango and Cash reference. It got, and still gets, bad reviews, but I'm a fan.

Hehe. Yes. Kurt Russell is a National treasure
Old 12-10-2020, 07:56 AM   #73
Supporter

This comment is perfect.

Quote:
Miguel: "But Sensei I'm paralyzed"

Johnny throws the wheelchair against the wall

Johnny: Not anymore
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:09 AM   #74
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Here's to hoping they wrap it up with this season. I like it a lot...I'm afraid they are going to just run it into the ground. Make it a 3 season thing and call it good.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 02:20 PM   #75
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Here's to hoping they wrap it up with this season. I like it a lot...I'm afraid they are going to just run it into the ground. Make it a 3 season thing and call it good.
Netflix did not pick it up to end it. The views were massive. They have many ways to go on stories. Including always adding in new characters. I believe season 3 was filmed when Netflix got it or mostly.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.