Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2021, 07:26 PM   #1936
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
By the time I picked up Titanfall 2 it was already owned by EA. I guess it just feels like they were always together. What did Respawn make before Titanfall? I'm not much on the pvp games as i've never been into them. That's pretty much for the younger crowd.
Respawn Entertainment was founded by the Infinity Ward principals who left Activision. Infinity Ward (Respawn) are the creators of Call of Duty.

Those guys lost a huge lawsuit against Activision and couldn't keep their rights to the IW name nor the games they had created.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-23-2021, 10:07 PM   #1937
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Respawn Entertainment was founded by the Infinity Ward principals who left Activision. Infinity Ward (Respawn) are the creators of Call of Duty.

Those guys lost a huge lawsuit against Activision and couldn't keep their rights to the IW name nor the games they had created.
Ah ok I was gonna say didn't treyarch(sp) make those games. I was never a fan nor paid much attention to COD.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 11:03 AM   #1938
Everybody Lies.

That new game Biomutant is not getting very good reviews so far. That game looks cool so hopefully they're wrong.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:06 PM   #1939
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
That new game Biomutant is not getting very good reviews so far. That game looks cool so hopefully they're wrong.
LOL Correct, gotta wait for the reddit mob to see if the torches and pitchforks are forthcoming. Todd Howard would say It Just Works.

For all you Diablo clone peeps Last Epoch got another huge update today.

Also anyone that loved Sid Meiers Pirates, King of Seas Launches tomorrow and is 20% off until launch made by Team17 that made the Worms franchise...

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:42 PM   #1940
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah, looks like a good $7.99 steam sale special. Disappointed.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2021, 05:05 PM   #1941
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Yeah, looks like a good $7.99 steam sale special. Disappointed.
Buddy of mine playing it claims it's great, i'm like ya bullet dodged.
Old 05-28-2021, 02:44 PM   #1942
WhatUneed2Hear

SOB!!!!!!!!!! ((!@#(@#!(!@#@#!@

Why Metalhead? WHY?????????
Old 05-28-2021, 02:47 PM   #1943
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
SOB!!!!!!!!!! ((!@#(@#!(!@#@#!@

Why Metalhead? WHY?????????
SOB!!!

RIP SMB.........

Such sad, sad news......
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-28-2021, 02:49 PM   #1944
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
SOB!!!

RIP SMB.........

Such sad, sad news......
One of the few great studios in gaming, it's over. I don't understand they are so much better than being torn apart by EA.
Old 06-16-2021, 01:56 PM   #1945
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Amazing series if you've never played them, you are in for a treat.
I've been watching Oxhorn playthroughs on the ME1 remake. Looks like a ton of fun...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:02 PM   #1946
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I've been watching Oxhorn playthroughs on the ME1 remake. Looks like a ton of fun...
It is and I had not played a Sci-fi story game that good since Star Control 2, yes it dates me but those were the days for RPG's.

I was wrong about Biomutant, it's actually a pretty good game. Quirky but good!
Old 06-19-2021, 09:38 PM   #1947
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
It is and I had not played a Sci-fi story game that good since Star Control 2, yes it dates me but those were the days for RPG's.
If/when my PC gets here I'll look forward to playing with some of the old heads on here. More PVE than competitive. Stuff like the new Ark, or Valheim, or something like that.

Hell, this'll be the first time I've owned anything that would play Halo. That first game is still my favorite FPS of all time. Resistance II being a close second due to the early quality online experience...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:02 PM   #1948
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Playing AC3 remastered right now. Forgot how much I love all things AC.
Ooof. I hated AC3. Love the timeframe of the game. Feels like you are in tutorial mode for 8 hours though.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 03:52 PM   #1949
Ultrabanned

Bought Mario Golf for the switch yesterday. Damn this is fun. You can play with the controller or use the joy-con and swing it like a club. I've had more fun playing this the last 24 hours than most any game I can recall.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:29 PM   #1950
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Bought Mario Golf for the switch yesterday. Damn this is fun. You can play with the controller or use the joy-con and swing it like a club. I've had more fun playing this the last 24 hours than most any game I can recall.
I've been wondering about that one myself. Thanks for the review, probably gonna get it too...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.