Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 03-26-2014, 07:58 PM  
BAMF!

Official Rick and Morty thread

I searched and could not find anything on here about this awesome show.

Seriously, if you like animated shows for adults, then you have to watch this ****ing show.

It is on adultswim, you can watch episodes online.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 06-30-2017, 12:17 PM   #61
mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:30 PM   #62
error 404

Season 3 July 30th Bitches!!!
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #63
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hard to say. Its . . . a lot of things.

It's a live show, with Dan, Jeff Davis [as 'moderator], Spencer Crittenden [a former audience member Dan took under his wing who interjects wisecracks and DMs role playing sessions], and usually a guest or two.

A lot of it is driven by Dan's steam of consciousness. Sometimes he's drunk and rambles. Sometimes he's mad, . . . and rambles. Sometime's he's political. Sometimes it's just random fun. For instance there are regularly impromptu extended freestyle rap sessions, . . . just 'yo mama' lines rapped of the top fo the dome. For a long time, they held D&D type role playing adventure sessions.

The only way to have an idea what to expect is to listen for a while. But it's very often entertaining and funny in some manner or another. And the best reply to your question is you do get a good sense of Dan's personality., but it's rarely and only tangentially focused on his television work. It's not a 'here's what's happening on my TV show, show.
So I've watched about 20 episodes and he's basically me on facebook once I've taken an adavan, a 12 pack, and shouldn't be allowed to talk to anyone...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:07 PM   #64
Supporter

I've been meaning to ask. . . Am I officially out of the demographic for today's animated 'dramedy' or have I just not watched enough.

People have raved and RAVED about Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman, and I've caught about 1/2 the first season of R&M and most of the first season of BH, and while they're both good and inventive and occasionally chuckle inducing, it's not been this mindblowing experience people have been insisting, at least for me.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:11 PM   #65
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I've been meaning to ask. . . Am I officially out of the demographic for today's animated 'dramedy' or have I just not watched enough.

People have raved and RAVED about Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman, and I've caught about 1/2 the first season of R&M and most of the first season of BH, and while they're both good and inventive and occasionally chuckle inducing, it's not been this mindblowing experience people have been insisting, at least for me.
It's meant to be entertaining on surface and deeper on re-watching.

By season 3 the "universe" and "family" Rick and Morty are fighting for isn't even theirs.

It's just....a......."it's just an idea now Rick, it's not even real anymore."
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:21 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:

You need to keep watching BH. Your impression of the first season is spot-on, but the show gets its reputation in later seasons.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:56 AM   #67
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:58 AM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
You need to keep watching BH. Your impression of the first season is spot-on, but the show gets its reputation in later seasons.
BTW - I started over on R&M, and am about 5 episodes in [Meeseks]. While I still haven't gotten to mindblowing yet, I am appreciating the creativity and structure more on re-viewing, particularly for a show that's just getting started. Might be also, that this time around I'm actually waiting until I can sit still and actually pay full attention while watching this time. I think I put it on while doing bills and chores last time around.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:46 PM   #69
Veteran

Quote:
BTW - I started over on R&M, and am about 5 episodes in [Meeseks]. While I still haven't gotten to mindblowing yet, I am appreciating the creativity and structure more on re-viewing, particularly for a show that's just getting started. Might be also, that this time around I'm actually waiting until I can sit still and actually pay full attention while watching this time. I think I put it on while doing bills and chores last time around.
I loved how "make me a more complete woman" and "make me popular at school" were simpler tasks than "take 2 strokes off my golf game."
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:30 AM   #70
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Episode 2 has aired I am trying my ass off to find somewhere to watch it...
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:49 AM   #71
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Episode 2 has aired I am trying my ass off to find somewhere to watch it...
Your Welcome.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick...ing-the-stone/
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-05-2017, 04:59 PM   #72
Supporter

https://masterofallscience.com/
Old 08-07-2017, 09:54 AM   #73
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!

That was a pretty outstanding episode. Oh, and that master of science site is pretty badass.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:52 PM   #74
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:34 PM   #75
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!

That was a pretty outstanding episode. Oh, and that master of science site is pretty badass.
i just started watching this show based off of this thread, and i just got loot crate for the first time, and it had a figurine of rick.

what an awesome series.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.