Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2014, 07:58 PM  
BAMF!

Official Rick and Morty thread

I searched and could not find anything on here about this awesome show.

Seriously, if you like animated shows for adults, then you have to watch this ****ing show.

It is on adultswim, you can watch episodes online.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 11-19-2015, 06:39 PM   #31
Veteran

This show is amazing...finally saw the TINY RIIICK!! episode
Dr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-19-2015, 06:58 PM   #32
Supporter

One of these days, I'm gonna get around to this.

Love Community
Love Harmontown
Heck I've even seen the pilot of Heat Vision and Jack.

Still have this way back in my queue.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:00 PM   #33
Veteran

You need to move it up. I'll admit the first time I watched it I didn't like it, but gave it a second chance. Every episode I've seen so far has been brilliant. Every time. I keep waiting for the let down, but it hasn't happened yet.
Dr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2015, 08:16 PM   #34
Starter

This was the first episode I had ever seen and I even got chills from this scene/ending.
MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:18 AM   #35
Mindful Taoist German

Damn, that was depressing...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #36
Veteran

Best animated show on TV...Need season 3!!!

Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:47 PM   #37
Veteran

This is still one of my favorite scenes

Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #38
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Where the **** is season 3?
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:42 PM   #39
error 404

Season 3 Episode 1 Bitches!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5h0bs3
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:03 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post

I put a recipe in the What's for Dinner thread in the lounge.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:09 AM   #41
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

Spoiler!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:11 AM   #42
error 404

Quote:

It's been removed. I watched it last night and it was great.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:34 AM   #43
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I hate myself for not discovering this show years ago.

That was my second episode so for obvious reasons, I spent a fair amount of it confused as hell. But it didn't matter much because A) Cyril Figgis was there being a cuckold and B) There were enough one-offs to still be hilarious.

Definitely setting a season pass.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:01 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
RICK AND MORTY
You've been patient. Here's every episode back-to-back including the Season Premiere. (Available in select locations)
Basically a marathon stream...

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/rick-and-morty
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:13 PM   #45
MVP

Season 2, episode 7, "Big Trouble in Little Sanchez" staring now.

I'm Tiny Rick!

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.