Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Licking a chicks ASS

Would you do it?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #46
Forever Royal

So if you lick it, your are licking the tounge of everyone else that has ever done it.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #47
Sarcasm

Only during showers.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #48
Better than Nelson

Apparently there are some prudes in here who wouldn't the whole thing.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #49
The Maintenance Guy

What else are you supposed to do when you're standing in line at the bank?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
When you get your tongue and face in there close enough to be licking. Does a fat or skinny girl have a different ass diameter?
I suspect that, as ass size increases, the ability to reliably wipe it well decreases proportionally. So, while I have nothing against fat chicks generally, I might observe the no fat chicks rule in this instance. Im not quite sure about exact parameters of width, depth etc, but I would be willing to do some research if someone would fund me.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 07-18-2012, 07:16 PM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV View Post
Depends on what I get in return.
A heightened chance of buttsecks, for one.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 07-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #52
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Umm, excuse me, uhh, miss...

I was wondering if I uhh...could...uhh..

Maybe lick your asshole?
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #53
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #54
Cheaterlover*

Depends on the chick. I saw one today at a coffee shop that had the best body I've ever seen. Tall, athletically thin, small perfect boobs, wearing those skintight exercise/biking pants that literally look painted on. Her stomach was flat, her legs toned, and her ass looked like an apple picked by God.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #55
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Depends on the chick. I saw one today at a coffee shop that had the best body I've ever seen. Tall, athletically thin, small perfect boobs, wearing those skintight exercise/biking pants that literally look painted on. Her stomach was flat, her legs toned, and her ass looked like an apple picked by God.
I quit reading after this.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #56
He's Mahomie!

Yep, 'specially Asians.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #57
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJizzles View Post
I quit reading after this.
Yeah WTF? Who wants to **** a flagpole?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #58
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah WTF? Who wants to **** a flagpole?
I was more so referencing her ant hills.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #59
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Yep, 'specially Asians.
Asians have the tasty butts?

Theres Tip #1 for the ass eating guide for straight guys.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #60
The White Skip Bayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
but i bet her accent ruined it.
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.