Veteran

Steven Seagal sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36446224...t-celebrities/

Seagal sued for allegedly keeping sex slaves
Former model claims actor assaulted her, kept ‘attendants’ on call
Celebrity video
TODAY
Being a single working mom is ‘hard,’ Gosselin says
Kate Gosselin, reality-TV star, mother and author, dismisses her ex-husband’s claims that she is choosing fame over family, saying gigs like "Dancing With the Stars" help her to provide for her family.
Chris Rocks weighs in on Tiger’s return
Is Heidi Montag the next Angelina Jolie?
Conan returns to late-night TV
Elizabeth Taylor denies engagement
Scoop: Conan's new TV home
By Josh Dickey
TheWrap.com
updated 10:47 p.m. ET April 12, 2010

Steven Seagal is accused of hiring young women as personal attendants whose real job was to serve his strange and sometimes violent sexual desires, according to a civil lawsuit filed Monday in Los Angeles by a 23-year-old former model who describes her experience in harrowing detail.

The plaintiff, Kayden Nguyen, said she met the action star in February through an ad on Craigslist seeking an executive assistant and, after three interviews, was told to pack for a trip to New Orleans, where the A&E show "Steven Seagal Lawman" was taping.

When she arrived, the lawsuit says, she discovered that Seagal had been keeping two young female Russian "attendants" who were essentially on-call for sex — 24-seven.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

On that first night, Nguyen was ushered to a secluded house where Seagal was staying with his wife and the two young women. He then proceeded to treat Nguyen as his "sex toy" despite her complaints, the lawsuit says.

She complained the following morning to some of the other employees, assuming that they would deliver the message to Seagal. Hours later, the lawsuit says he assaulted her again, this time forcing her to consume "illegal pills."

The following morning, when she confronted Seagal herself, he told her there had been a "misunderstanding"; but hours later, he assaulted her a third time, an attack that stopped only when she ran away, according to the lawsuit.

The ordeal carried on for several days, and it wasn't until Feb. 28 — the following Sunday — that she was able to escape the situation, the lawsuit says.

The lawsuit says Nguyen told Seagal that she had to leave to meet with family members who would be suspicious if she didn't show up. Nonetheless, he told her not to leave the house and followed her with a gun equipped with a flashlight as she went out to a waiting cab, which sped away as she jumped in the front seat.

A message left by TheWrap with the action star's attorney, Stuart Rosenthal, was not immediately returned Monday. Messages left with A&E were also not immediately returned.

It was not clear why Kayden Nguyen chose to file a civil lawsuit instead of a criminal complaint. Messages left with her lawyers were not immediately returned Monday.

Nguyen's lawsuit claims that even after she got away, Seagal and his employees tried desperately to persuade her to return. When she escaped, she left behind "everything of value she owned," including car keys, her laptop, clothes, and "hundreds of dollars worth of makeup." She was told she would not get the items back until she signed an agreement stating she would not report the sexual attacks.

Click for related content
Why Ebert beats Oprah on Twitter
Spider-Man’s secret Hollywood identity safe
Lopez producer: Coco will boost George

The lawsuit says Nguyen had accepted the job on Feb. 22, a Monday, and was sped in a limo to a waiting private jet. Her first indication that something was awry was when Seagal told her, as the plane was taking off, that his wife "wouldn't mind if we had a sexual relationship."

Nguyen's lawsuit said she could identify a "unique physiological reaction" that Seagal has to sexual arousal, which could be corroborated by the other "attendants." The suit did not specify what that reaction is.

The lawsuit alleges sexual harassment in violation of federal labor laws; illegal sex trafficking; retaliation; wrongful termination; and false representations about employment. Each of the six counts seeks in excess of $1 million in damages.

Param is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutParam is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #46
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Just to clarify, the title of this thread is wrong. He's not being sued for keeping sex slaves. He's being sued for letting one get away.
Bob Berdella had the same problem.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #47
I got Rice cookin in the micro

was it van damm?
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:13 AM   #48
mod-ish

Steven Seagal should have been sued for being Steven Seagal.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #49
The Lede

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
#1: She might have been a bit tubby but Monica was actually fairly pretty.

#2: Fat chicks suck dick excellently.

#3: Look at what he was married to. Shit, getting a blowjob from Phyllis Diller would've been an upgrade.

Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:21 AM   #50
Starter

God, I'm glad I'm not famous. Either I'd be run through the ringer for being a viable target or I'd actually go plum wacko and deserve it.
Stevie.Wonder is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Stevie.Wonder is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:18 PM   #51
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie.Wonder View Post
God, I'm glad I'm not famous. Either I'd be run through the ringer for being a viable target or I'd actually go plum wacko and deserve it.
i just found this sentence coming from this username funny...
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #52
Inmem 2.0

Oh shit thats Steven Seagal.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #53
Hello

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #54
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
i just found this sentence coming from this username funny...
You don't find it funny that someone with that username is actually typing on the internet?

Well I guess he could have a reverse screen reader. Or a sex slave who types out everything he says....
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:28 PM   #55
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
You don't find it funny that someone with that username is actually typing on the internet?

Well I guess he could have a reverse screen reader. Or a sex slave who types out everything he says....
Check out the pron for the blind thread. Deduce, Holmes.

We do have assistants, btw.

/obviously the real Stevie
Stevie.Wonder is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Stevie.Wonder is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #56
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I find these two statements to be quite humorous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
The following morning, when she confronted Seagal herself, he told her there had been a "misunderstanding"; but hours later, he assaulted her a third time, an attack that stopped only when she ran away, according to the lawsuit.
Apparently Seagal isn't as tough as he wants us to think if she got away. Unless maybe she's a ninja or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
It was not clear why Kayden Nguyen chose to file a civil lawsuit instead of a criminal complaint. Messages left with her lawyers were not immediately returned Monday.
Oh! I know! I know! (Hand waving excitedly in air.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
I think you are all missing the bigger point of interest in the article.

Steven Seagal is still finding working as an actor?
"Actor" has become such a generic term since Schwarzenegger ..........
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.