Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-23-2021, 12:10 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

League wide thoughts for 2021

Since we’re in the most boring time of the NFL calendar year I thought it was a good time to ramp up discussion here.

Who do you think is gonna make a jump this year?

What teams are going to take steps back?

Any players you think will have surprisingly monster years this year for fantasy?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:21 PM   #31
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Titans look like the team to beat

Especially on defense, right????
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 06-23-2021, 04:34 PM   #32
Veteran

I predict Donkey fans will be obnoxious. They won't give up on Aaron Rodgers until about the 1st of December.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:20 PM   #33
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I wonder if Anti-Vax players are going to hold themselves and their teams back with the restrictions they’ll endure.
Is Josh Allen an anti vaccine guy?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:38 PM   #34
Supporter

I think the running teams figure out why teams went to the pass.

I think it’s 70/30 Zeke is washed. 50/50 Henry is washed.

I think Lamar gets a bad injury. Statistically he’s due.

I think the wheels fall of Donk. Their shit coach is on the street by the bye week. Feel bad for Bridgewater, who I don’t hate, but **** Donk Forever.

I think the Faid get swept and don’t take a victory lap.

I think Chiefs break the single game scoring record.

I think Herbert has a sophomore slump. But their defense keeps them relevant.

I hope Burrow can stay healthy and I can watch a Bengals game without wanting to eat a bullet.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 06:06 PM   #35
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
It’s that time of year for the media to suck off the Chargers as the “sleeper contender”.
Do they even bother with the sleeper label?

Chargers/Cowgirls Superbowl...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:46 PM   #36
Bolton gonna knock you out

Just saw someone on NFLN say they like KJ Wright as a fit for KC. Veteran LB wouldn’t be a bad move.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:49 PM   #37
Inmem 2.0

Bucs Bill's super bowl
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:03 PM   #38
pie is never free

Cincinnati makes a jump to 9-8 after splitting games with Baltimore and Pittsburgh to secure a wildcard

Arizona and Frisco split games, leaving the Rams in the NFCW driver seat as Seattle falters

Vegas barely treads water alongside Denver, meanwhile the Chargers start looking better while beating up on lesser QBs

In the end, its gonna be a Chiefs vs Rams Super Bowl
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:08 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Cincinnati makes a jump to 9-8 after splitting games with Baltimore and Pittsburgh to secure a wildcard

Arizona and Frisco split games, leaving the Rams in the NFCW driver seat as Seattle falters

Vegas barely treads water alongside Denver, meanwhile the Chargers start looking better while beating up on lesser QBs

In the end, its gonna be a Chiefs vs Rams Super Bowl
The I-70/I-15 rivalry.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:18 PM   #40
MVP

To some fans horror. There will be a coveted contest for trashiest/obnoxious fans in the NFL. Gruden has emergency surgery for a stabbed prostate. The Jets still suck.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:57 PM   #41
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Colts have a big year

Steelers fall off a cliff
I have the Colts as my surprise team also.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:59 PM   #42
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Giants are a sleeper team
And they will never wake up all season.

Rip Van Winkle of the NFL.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:00 PM   #43
Special Teams ACE!!!

Tom Brady is a pedophile
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:36 PM   #44
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Colts are my surprise team, and I agree CeeDee lamp is going to go off
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:19 PM   #45
MVP

The NFL this year is all about Mahomes and his new stellar offensive line. The end.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote