Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Loki Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-12-2023 at 04:02 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 01:39 PM   #151
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 06-26-2021 at 12:07 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:23 PM   #152
Supporter

Wait?!?!

Sylvie is banging Stan Lee?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:19 AM   #153
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Spoiler!
Something was tickling my brain, and I think you've got it.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:53 AM   #154
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Something was tickling my brain, and I think you've got it.
It appears that she's going to be in the MCU moving forward because they wouldn't have spent so much time on her character otherwise.

I have to say, this episode was disappointing for me. I wasn't a huge fan of "slowing down" the show so that the audience could learn more about Enchantress.

Hopefully, the pacing is much better in the final three episodes because this episode felt like someone slammed on the brakes of a fast moving vehicle.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 11:50 AM   #155
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It appears that she's going to be in the MCU moving forward because they wouldn't have spent so much time on her character otherwise.

I have to say, this episode was disappointing for me. I wasn't a huge fan of "slowing down" the show so that the audience could learn more about Enchantress.

Hopefully, the pacing is much better in the final three episodes because this episode felt like someone slammed on the brakes of a fast moving vehicle.
Yeah I didn't care for this episode like the first two.

Spoiler!
Go Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-24-2021, 11:53 AM   #156
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I actually enjoyed the episode. Had more of a Mandalorian feel to it with the pacing.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-24-2021, 12:13 PM   #157
Forever Royal

I agree that this episode was a little off. It seems like what we saw should have been condensed to the first about 15-20 minutes of a 40 minute episode.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-24-2021, 12:26 PM   #158
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I knew I couldn't be the only one, the first two episodes I rewatched twice. I don't really care to rewatch this episode.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 12:52 PM   #159
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I get all of these news/entertainment stories that pop up in my browser when I first open it. I like to look through them just to see if anything jumps out at me. Three times now there has been a story in there and the head line is a damn spoiler on the show. I am about ready to hunt down these damn writers and kick their ass.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-24-2021, 03:32 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I get all of these news/entertainment stories that pop up in my browser when I first open it. I like to look through them just to see if anything jumps out at me. Three times now there has been a story in there and the head line is a damn spoiler on the show. I am about ready to hunt down these damn writers and kick their ass.
Film it
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2021, 03:35 PM   #161
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
The only way to avoid spoilers for a high profile series like Loki is to completely avoid the internet because headlines will pop up on every news site and even YouTube.

I had to go on YT for one my kids yesterday and the right side of the YouTube window were spoilers from Wednesday's episode of Loki. I actually had to put my hand up to block the right side of the screen because I couldn't get to the show until late last night and I didn't want to see any spoilers.

And whatever you do, avoid this thread and the MCU thread until you've watched new episodes or you'll inadvertently get spoiled.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 04:29 AM   #162
Perpetual Mediocrity

I get what they were trying to do with E3 (developing both Sylvie as a character and also the relationship between the two of them) but it felt like they kind of lost a lot of the momentum they had coming out of E2. There was quite the cliffhanger coming out of that episode (the bombing of the central timeline) and instead of showing the impact of that (and/or progressing further in revealing the motives of the TVA/Timekeepers), they just Loki stuck on a destroyed moon for the entire episode. Some pretty cool imagery throughout, but I don't know that you can really devote an episode to that in a six episode series. Hope the story starts moving again in E4.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:45 PM   #163
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Man, its so weird. I have the exact opposite reaction than most of your. I thought E1 was down right terrible. E2 ok and E3 was great. It changed where I thought this show is going. I really was scared it was going to be the boring TVA and some dumb superhero procedural TV show.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2021, 04:58 AM   #164
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Man, its so weird. I have the exact opposite reaction than most of your. I thought E1 was down right terrible. E2 ok and E3 was great. It changed where I thought this show is going. I really was scared it was going to be the boring TVA and some dumb superhero procedural TV show.
This surprises absolutely no one.

Last edited by Raiderhater; 06-29-2021 at 04:11 PM..
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:21 AM   #165

Lol