Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2021, 10:09 AM  
I'll be back.

Madden 22

Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Quote:
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Quote:
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Quote:
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Quote:
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Quote:
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Quote:
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Quote:
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Quote:
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:44 PM   #16
I'll be back.

My beliefs do not require you to.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:48 PM   #17
Resident Glue Sniffer

I'm really hoping the franchise mode is up to par; or at least, progress has been made.

Last Madden I bought new in the last 6 years or so was the one with Mahomes on it. It was fun, but wore out quickly. Think I shelved it by around beginning of October.

Pretty excited to see how this one fairs once reviews start coming out. The fact they even touched franchise mode is exciting.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:01 PM   #18
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I'm really hoping the franchise mode is up to par; or at least, progress has been made.

Last Madden I bought new in the last 6 years or so was the one with Mahomes on it. It was fun, but wore out quickly. Think I shelved it by around beginning of October.

Pretty excited to see how this one fairs once reviews start coming out. The fact they even touched franchise mode is exciting.
Yeah, in QB1 mode we got like 1 season of "story" and it just stopped. Plus the story we did get felt so disjointed and forced.

New upgrades sound good in theory but I'll wait until it comes out and reviews start dropping to make a decision on buying.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:51 PM   #19
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 08:10 AM   #20
I'll be back.

Not gonna lie, the new coaching staff and scouting upgrades look tremendous.

They got my $60 if gameplay isn't broken.

Old 06-22-2021, 08:36 AM   #21
Resident Glue Sniffer

dang; it's been a long while since I messed around with Franchise mode, but that stuff looks pretty interesting.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:37 AM   #22

The franchise changes look promising.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:50 AM   #23
I'll be back.

Old 06-22-2021, 09:11 AM   #24
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Not gonna lie, the new coaching staff and scouting upgrades look tremendous.

They got my $60 if gameplay isn't broken.

I'm looking forward to it. I haven't bought a Madden game in 3 years and it, on PC, is apparently natively compatible with my 3440x1440 resolution.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:13 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I'm looking forward to it. I haven't bought a Madden game in 3 years and it, on PC, is apparently natively compatible with my 3440x1440 resolution.
Just FYI, the PC version of Madden isn't running the next gen updates.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:35 AM   #26
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 12:24 PM   #27
I'll be back.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we get all the franchise updates.

If not, they can **** right off.
Old 06-22-2021, 01:59 PM   #28
WhatUneed2Hear

Hopefully the cracking groups deem it worthy of their time, last year they couldn't even bother.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:00 PM   #29
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Typical EA garbage, they dumb down the most powerful to get you to buy the console version. They seemed to have learned their lesson from Madden 2008.....uh ya
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:05 AM   #30
I'll be back.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...=1624640399963

full update on the franchise features