Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2021, 12:57 PM   #586
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
That's a fun movie. Did you watch an English dub? It's funnier dubbed imo. I'm not sure if there is is an official release with an English audio track, but several years ago I made a custom job merging the dvd with the audio track from a vhs release. Copies may still be floating around some movie trackers.

Subtitled but I'd be interested in revisiting with a dubbed version
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2021, 08:03 AM   #587
Supporter

It's baaa-ack

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 11:28 PM   #588
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Watching this now. I really like it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2021, 09:03 AM   #589
Cheat Death

V/H/S 94

More of the same except better. There's some first person filming that gets annoying but I pretty much enjoyed each story. There's some creative gore, actual funny parts, and unexpected twists.

Easily the best since the original and possibly the best in the franchise.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2021, 09:19 AM   #590
Cheat Death

The Medium

Mockumentary team filming a particular shaman in a Thailand village and a bunch of crazy super natural shit pops off.

Possibly a little long in the tooth with complete brain shutoff required but really well filmed and acted. More horrifying than scary and has a couple truly ****ed up moments. It also flashes some brief but quality Asian titties as a bonus.

Recommended Asian horror.

Old 10-31-2021, 09:38 AM   #591
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
It also flashes some brief but quality Asian titties as a bonus.

This kind of information is what needs to be included in any quality review of a horror movie. I'm totally serious about this. It used to bug the shit out of me when people would upload a shitty horror movie to a tracker and not include screenshots of tits. I mean you click on a new upload of Lifeforce (1985) in the sure and certain hope of seeing Mathilda May's legendary rack and instead the closest thing you get to a boob is a pic of Patrick Stewart's head.

p.s. fwiw the best pair of titties I ever saw in a horror movie was in Brain Dead (2007).
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-31-2021, 10:05 AM   #592
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
This kind of information is what needs to be included in any quality review of a horror movie. I'm totally serious about this. It used to bug the shit out of me when people would upload a shitty horror movie to a tracker and not include screenshots of tits. I mean you click on a new upload of Lifeforce (1985) in the sure and certain hope of seeing Mathilda May's legendary rack and instead the closest thing you get to a boob is a pic of Patrick Stewart's head.

p.s. fwiw the best pair of titties I ever saw in a horror movie was in Brain Dead (2007).
100%

This movie was like 2.5 hours long and while enjoying it I spent 2.49 hours of it thinking about how great it would be to see her tits. Like every other dude watching and ~50% of woman watching.

If anyone were to go back and read some of my critiques of horror movies, lack of tits is usually called out.

Horror tits, gore tits, whatever you want to call them, they are 100% horror ethos.

An unfortunate Covid casualty was a video store around the corner from me that specialized in obscure and foreign horror dvds. They had an entire Sexploitation section that actually had really well made, albeit low budget, flicks.

Tits are undefeated and elevate literally everything. They're the butter on popcorn, the salt in food, the ****ing guitar solo.
Old 10-31-2021, 12:40 PM   #593
Ain't no relax!

Rewatched Chiefs vs. Titans 10/24/21 last night. It was horrifying. Had trouble sleeping...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2021, 04:22 PM   #594
MVP

I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street part 1 and 2. I had always noticed that the star of the sequel (Mark Patton)was gay but I had never realized how gay the movie itself was. The reviews of the movie on you tube garner an interesting perspective on the matter.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-31-2021, 06:50 PM   #595

Watched The Omen last night and Omen 2 now

These are scary movies and looking forward to 3rd.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2021, 06:57 PM   #596
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Just watched The Exorcist Directors Cut this weekend. I forgot how slow moving the film was. And all I could think was Linda Blair was like what...12 years old? They had her doing and saying some shit that made me cringe...horrifying film though.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2021, 08:35 PM   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Just watched The Exorcist Directors Cut this weekend. I forgot how slow moving the film was. And all I could think was Linda Blair was like what...12 years old? They had her doing and saying some shit that made me cringe...horrifying film though.

Read the book.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:59 AM   #598
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Rewatched Chiefs vs. Titans 10/24/21 last night. It was horrifying. Had trouble sleeping...
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:51 AM   #599
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So... this was a creepy surprise. Kind of a slow start, but wow by the end I was really impressed. Pretty well done.

yeah I enjoyed that one
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2021, 08:54 AM   #600
You Sweetie!

you guys who haven't seen it, watch "The Night Eats the World"
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.