Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-23-2021, 12:35 PM  
MVP

Which YouTube channels do you subscribe to?

I couldn't find a thread about this, so here are some of my favorites.

1) Mustie1 - The BEST gear head channel out there. He has 500K+ subscribers and for good reason. He goes into detail as to how he rebuilds just about anything with an engine. He does a great job explaining what he's doing and does a good job shooting and editing his videos.

2a) Rick Beato -Music producer that shows how songs are developed. Music history and theory but not to the point of being boring. Really gets into the evolution of popular music over the past 60 years. Lots of excellent content with good video production and editing.

2b) Rhett Shull - Friends with Rick Beato. Does videos on his life as a professional guitar player for hire. Lots of videos about being on the road, etc.

3) The Bearded Butchers - As you might have guessed it's about a family that operates a fairly large butcher shop. Lots of details about breaking down a carcass into various cuts and then taking them out to the grill. Good info on quality of meats and what to buy and what to avoid.

4) Virtual Railfan - I've always been in to railroading. Lots of good content showing things like derailments and their causes/fixes. Several live 24/7 cameras at locations around the US, including one at Santa Fe Junction in KCMO.

5) Living Traditions Homestead - A family of homesteaders in SE Missouri. Lots of content about a small farm and the daily operation dealing with animals and crops. Well done videos.

That's a few I enjoy.

What do you subscribe to if you subscribe at all? I'm always looking for the really good YouTubers that know how to develop content. I'd rather watch real people doing real things than the crap that passes for prime time TV.

BTW, I stream YouTube over my TV via Roku. Much more enjoyable than watching on a computer or phone.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-26-2021, 01:00 PM   #46
On one quarter

Canam Missing Project - CanAm Missing is a group of retired police officers, search and rescue experts (SAR) and other professionals that are dedicated to researching, on scene investigating and generally understanding the issues associated with people who go missing in the wilds of North America.

New Discourses - Critical theory and its etymology explained

RomanianTVee - Vee comments on politics and current events

Pockets of the future - comments on NWO, politics, heartfulness meditation

RedLetterMedia

Critical Drinker

The Shogunate - mini-docus on samurai

Radio Dawgz - comedy podcasts/playlists/stream marathons

Nathan Barnatt - physical comedy and short movies

AreYouGarbage? - comedy podcast with comedians as guests answering audience questions

Karceno4Life - Rick James stories in a playlist

Gilly and Keeves - comedy sketches featuring Shane Gillis.

Adorea Olomouc - accurate HEMA demonstrations of duels, fencing manuals, et cetera

Last edited by Fishpicker; 06-26-2021 at 01:35 PM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:12 PM   #47
On one quarter

Daniel Labelle - physical comedy tik tok compilations

Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-27-2021, 11:35 AM   #48
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Greg Doucette
Leo and Longevity
The Big Lenny Show
RX Muscle
More Plates More Dates
MountainDog1
Jujimufu
Nick's Strength and Power
Ace Videos
Doug Demuro
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:38 AM   #49
WhatUneed2Hear

SplattercatGaming for indie game previews

Vapor Memory, Nightride FM for electronic Music

Gamers Nexus for PC hardware preview/reviews/benchmarks

Anxiety War - Child Predator exposer

AwakenwithJP - Comedy

Dr. Sten Ekberg - dietician

Living Waters - Christian fun

Rob Gavagan - interesting but weird stuff

Hoax Hotel - exposing overseas scammers and messing with them

Thunderboltsproject - The Electric Universe

Wonder and Unsolved Mysteries - interesting tv
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:35 PM   #50
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Do any of you pay for YouTube premium? Every time that pops up I ask why would I do that?
Yes I do, commercial free and I love youtu.be music.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-29-2021, 02:11 PM   #51
Supporter

I have premium, too.

You can run it in the background of the phone and listen without murdering the battery. I do this at work every day.

Worth every penny.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.