Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 06-05-2021, 09:36 AM  
The Maintenance Guy

RIP Gonzo

Passed away on Thursday. Apparently complications with colitis. Please keep his son, Hunter, in your thoughts.

Last edited by Bugeater; 06-05-2021 at 10:04 AM..
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:51 PM   #151
Most Valuable Poster

Are you serious?! Damn. RIP Bro.

The amount of people older than you never increases... live long, love hard, and prosper everyone.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 06:32 PM   #152
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Just wanted to hop on here and thank everyone who kept Jason’s (Gonzo’s) family and our son, Hunter, in your thoughts and prayers. We all said our goodbyes to him yesterday at his memorial. With our son having autism though, he doesn’t quite understand death and he doesn’t acknowledge his father is gone. I did, however, walk with him up to Jason’s ashes after the memorial and asked him to say “goodbye, I love you, dad” and I broke down in tears when he said it.

From what his mom told me, he was sick for some time and his doctor had diagnosed him with a thyroid problem and put him on meds. Sadly, that wasn’t the case and apparently he was slowly bleeding internally for some time. I was originally told by his dad that it was complications due to colitis and I assume that the bleeding was related. Regardless, Jason’s death was a devastating shock to all of us. The saddest part is that he was a few hours away at his parent’s lake house when this happened and I wasn’t notified so that Hunter could tell his dad goodbye.

With Jason’s death, it made me come to the realization that so many of us take our health for granted, as well as those that we love. If there’s something that I can suggest to all of you, it’s this... take care of yourselves and please get a second opinion if you still don’t feel well. Furthermore, please set aside your differences when it comes to people in your past. Especially if you have a child or children with them.

Again, I am very thankful to all of you who remembered Gonzo the way that he should be remembered on this board. Peace and hugs to all of you.
I don’t know quite what to say. I’m sorry for the loss. Thanks for stopping by.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2021, 05:17 AM   #153
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Just wanted to hop on here and thank everyone who kept Jason’s (Gonzo’s) family and our son, Hunter, in your thoughts and prayers. We all said our goodbyes to him yesterday at his memorial. With our son having autism though, he doesn’t quite understand death and he doesn’t acknowledge his father is gone. I did, however, walk with him up to Jason’s ashes after the memorial and asked him to say “goodbye, I love you, dad” and I broke down in tears when he said it.

From what his mom told me, he was sick for some time and his doctor had diagnosed him with a thyroid problem and put him on meds. Sadly, that wasn’t the case and apparently he was slowly bleeding internally for some time. I was originally told by his dad that it was complications due to colitis and I assume that the bleeding was related. Regardless, Jason’s death was a devastating shock to all of us. The saddest part is that he was a few hours away at his parent’s lake house when this happened and I wasn’t notified so that Hunter could tell his dad goodbye.

With Jason’s death, it made me come to the realization that so many of us take our health for granted, as well as those that we love. If there’s something that I can suggest to all of you, it’s this... take care of yourselves and please get a second opinion if you still don’t feel well. Furthermore, please set aside your differences when it comes to people in your past. Especially if you have a child or children with them.

Again, I am very thankful to all of you who remembered Gonzo the way that he should be remembered on this board. Peace and hugs to all of you.
Thanks Lumpy.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2021, 07:19 PM   #154
El Diablo

Damn. Way too young. RIP and condolences Lumpy.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-12-2021, 11:08 PM   #155
Supporter

Quote:

Well said. You sure know how to hammer those heart strings.

Best to you and Hunter. I guess if I knew you split I forgot it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:54 AM   #156
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:

Best to you and yours. Gonzo was the goods.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2021, 12:29 PM   #157
In Search of a Life

Wearing out on this stuff. Had some good conversations with Gonzo over the years. RIP.

If everyone else could just not die in the next 12-18 months I would appreciate it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2021, 06:29 PM   #158
Mostly Ignored

RIP.

Jesus Christ, man. Every time I pop in here, someone has passed.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:36 PM   #159
Molôn Labé

sad, Rest easy ol buddy
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:06 AM   #160
Custom User Title

Gonzo was one of the guys that made this place much more fun back in the day. Easygoing and funny as hell.

My condolences to his loved ones.
Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:57 PM   #161
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

This is so sad. I’m one of the OGs on this board going back to the KC Star days and Gonzo and I used to chat it up when he joined and have a lot of fun. He was so kind and genuine. God bless and prayers to all. Devastating.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.