Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2021, 07:04 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
If streaming wasn't an option, you would not be seeing this. Theres absolutely no way this works as a theatrical release. 3 showings per screen on a day aint flying. That's if you start showing at 12pm, and you accomodate the final showing ending at midnight. Not to mention the inevitable intermission this thing would need to have at that length.

Streaming is the only way this was getting done. So being free from time constraints, he was free to do as he pleased to get his vision for Justice League done.

Studios want turnaround. The shorter the better. More screenings, more money.
JFC.

Have you read anything that I've posted on this subject?

WarnerMedia put more than $75 million dollars into the Snyder Cut in order to attract customers to HBO MAX, which is WAY behind Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon in total subscribers. Netflix is closing in on 200 million subs, Disney+ passed 100 million and Amazon has 110 million.

HBO Max had only 12 million paying subscribers in December 2020.

They're also releasing every single film on their 2021 slate, including Dune, direct to HBO Max while simultaneously releasing the films in movie theaters.

The reason for the 4:3 Aspect Ratio is that Snyder wants it to look correct in IMAX.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 02:00 AM   #3
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
New to Zack Snyder films?

They didnt want to cut the film down an hour, hence the streaming option.

Lot of couch critics out there missing the point.
Well regardless of reason i was just thinking a lot of that was unnecessary.

Maybe I am new to Snyder films.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-23-2021, 02:32 AM   #4
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
New to Zack Snyder films?

They didnt want to cut the film down an hour, hence the streaming option.

Lot of couch critics out there missing the point.
The movie would have been better if it had been cut down by about an hour. It seemed to me like he used Lois Lane as a place holder for Superman until he could get Superman's corpse and then Superman on screen. Her scenes were unnecessary and bogged down the story. Also, Cyborg's back story was crap. Overindulgent mother babies her son which stunts his emotional development enough to cause him to blame his father when she dies too soon. Bleh.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 05:33 PM   #5
**** That Noise

I wish Bale was still Batman.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-20-2021, 05:57 PM   #6
Future NBA Finals MVP

Why are people giving the studio so much shit about Justice League? Yeah, it sounds like the new Zach Synder cut is being higher reviewed, but my god it's a 4 hr and 2 min movie. You can't have a 4 hr movie in theatres. Can't say I blame them.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 05:30 AM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Why are people giving the studio so much shit about Justice League? Yeah, it sounds like the new Zach Synder cut is being higher reviewed, but my god it's a 4 hr and 2 min movie. You can't have a 4 hr movie in theaters. Can't say I blame them.
Snyder's cut is a way way better movie. They could have cut it into part 1 and part 2 for playing in the movies. I now want to see the 4th and 5 parts of Snyder's 5 part story arc.

Also, want to see this in the IMAX format someday.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 08:35 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Snyder's cut is a way way better movie. They could have cut it into part 1 and part 2 for playing in the movies. I now want to see the 4th and 5 parts of Snyder's 5 part story arc.

Yea. I’m surprised WB didn’t re release this in theaters? Even if just IMAX theaters?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:57 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

I just watched this last night. I think you may be right on that they could have done part one and two if they put this version in theaters. I enjoyed it very much.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:42 PM   #10
Veteran

Wolverine's healing factor has been depicted really inconsistently. Sometimes he can survive at ground zero of a nuclear bomb explosion, sometimes a sentinel can kill him in one shot.

I always say, the more you know about comics the more you realize continuity doesn't matter. None of it really makes sense.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 03-21-2021, 01:10 AM   #11
Stay positive, don't give up

I really enjoyed it. They fleshed out the characters more. I liked Cyborg and Flash more and still love batfleck. It was a totally different movie too. I still like Man of Steel the best because I just love that movie and want another Cavill superman movie done right.

I'd give this an 8/10....it's definitely up there and think it will please the fans. Original JL is absolute trash compared to this. Only thing it did better was probably the comedy minus the Batman looking stupid.

Alot of shit going on in the end too with the injustice dream etc. Not sure if I would've liked Snyder's direction with Bruce and Lois...he has some weird ideas.

Definitely a cliff hanger which would've been interesting to see anyway but I'm guessing will never happen.

Get me Man of Steel 2 please.

Also I LOVE this Wonder Woman and the first movie one... enough with the pining over Steve Trevor WW84 trash. I pretty much pretend WW84 never happened.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2021, 01:49 AM   #12
The Boom Boom Room

Say no to a Bruce Wayne and Lois Lane affair resulting in a child. Which is Snyder's follow up if he were continue his vision of the DCEU. WB quickly said no to that
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 08:16 AM   #13
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Say no to a Bruce Wayne and Lois Lane affair resulting in a child. Which is Snyder's follow up if he were continue his vision of the DCEU. WB quickly said no to that
Yeah I don't like that at all. It's odd like new 52 where superman and wonder woman were dating. Weird.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2021, 10:21 AM   #14
Most Valuable Villain

Finally finished it. Much better than the first version but way too ****ing long.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2021, 10:44 AM   #15
Immanentize The Eschaton

I'm a little over an hour into it. Cool stuff so far. Of course they couldn't show a four hour movie in theaters. I'm sure it would have had to have been hacked down a bit. I think they could have gotten away with a three hour run time, maybe. My input on that? Cut all the scenes of Lois Lane moping around.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote