Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2017, 09:48 PM  
Veteran

Smart phone Music to Old Stereo Amp And Speakers

I just a little smart and found my ripped CD's (that took awhile) that I put on MP3 players years ago. They are now on my smart phone operated by a dummy.

I have some nice speakers on my old school reciever/amps. Harmon Kardon and Pinicale speakers.

I need to know how to get my Smart phone (guessing blue tooth tech) to interface with my old stereos.

I searched CP and didn't find anything.

Thanks...sure it is easy. I have not searched the web. I am not sure what to look for.

Next question would be how to download music and save them to a file. Spotify and Google music use data to stream. I want them in a file. I use a Trac-phone for $100/year. No unlimited data. Obviously, I don't use a cell phone much. It is a tool though.

Last edited by Holladay; 11-23-2017 at 09:53 PM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:13 PM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
So the next job is "how to download" music from the internet and save it in a file. I ripped all of my CD's and saved them to a file. I still want a bunch of other songs but don't want to pay $1/song on iTunes. Off my ripped CD's are 436 songs. I would like +300 more. More of the current songs. I saw how you can copy songs off of Spotify, very simple as the 10 minute you-tube explained.

Ideas? In the end, I would buy them from iTunes.
If you think your time is worth anything at all, then purchasing them through iTunes or going with a streaming service is going to be the easiest. I personally go with Apple Music for $10 a month, but that may be a little spendy depending on how much time you spend listening to music. I listen to music constantly and have all Apple stuff so it's a good fit. Your mileage may vary.

The other downside in trying to capture the stream off Spotify is that the quality may not be what you're looking for.
DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.