Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:50 PM   #34831
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I found it funny that I think the 2nd case from the Ozarks is making national headlines but nothing is being said about anything from all these "protests". And if you're going to tell me those protests were "virus free" then you can kiss my ass.
Haven’t had enough time to see if they’ve spiked yet from the protest

Gonna take atleast 2 weeks if not more
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:51 PM   #34832
In Search of a Life

Moderne is in late stages woth the mRNA vaccine. I’m guessing they’ll have it ready to go by the fall

That an interesting tech
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:54 PM   #34833
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Moderne is in late stages woth the mRNA vaccine. I’m guessing they’ll have it ready to go by the fall

That an interesting tech
I'm just glad that so many of these vaccines keep showing a lot of promise.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:55 PM   #34834
Supporter

Quote:
Haven’t had enough time to see if they’ve spiked yet from the protest

Gonna take atleast 2 weeks if not more
Okay well we are on like day 16 or so of the protests......don't start with this 2 week bullshit again because we know that's not an accurate statement. It can take up to 2 weeks which has been knocked down to 12 days I do believe but either way......
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:56 PM   #34835
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
So did the Hidenburg. Just sayin......
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:56 PM   #34836
Mod Team

I’m skipping my Doctor Olathe session tonight.

Good luck to all of you.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:58 PM   #34837
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m skipping my Doctor Olathe session tonight.

Good luck to all of you.
To your own peril......
Old 06-11-2020, 07:58 PM   #34838
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Okay well we are on like day 16 or so of the protests......don't start with this 2 week bullshit again because we know that's not an accurate statement. It can take up to 2 weeks which has been knocked down to 12 days I do believe but either way......
It’s two weeks for the first doubling cycle. You won’t see the large spike for a couple doubling cycles
Old 06-11-2020, 07:59 PM   #34839
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There will be quite a few hit the finish line which is great

What’s gonna be terrible is that thru lockdowns children have missed a shitload of other immunizations. That’s problematic
Old 06-11-2020, 08:03 PM   #34840
Mod Team

Quote:

That an interesting tech
If there’s optimism in this, it’s the vaccine work. It’s looking very promising.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:06 PM   #34841
Kind of a mod

Quote:
So did the Hidenburg. Just sayin......

You're a strange duck. Do you WANT this to be permanent?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:27 PM   #34842
Supporter

Quote:

You're a strange duck. Do you WANT this to be permanent?
I hate to tell you this but it is permanent. What makes you think this will ever go away? We may find ways to better deal with it and will most likely mutate to a less virulent form but I am under no delusion that it will simply disappear.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:32 PM   #34843
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I hate to tell you this but it is permanent. What makes you think this will ever go away? We may find ways to better deal with it and will most likely mutate to a less virulent form but I am under no delusion that it will simply disappear.
Well ****, someone better tell all of these companies to stop wasting their time.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:49 PM   #34844
Supporter

Quote:
Well ****, someone better tell all of these companies to stop wasting their time.
We have a flu vaccine has it gone away? But please continue ignoring half of what I said. You have a certain penchant for doing such.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:54 PM   #34845
Kind of a mod

Quote:
We have a flu vaccine has it gone away? But please continue ignoring half of what I said. You have a certain penchant for doing such.
I guess I don't know what point you are trying to make (which is the usual state of things). Why did you compare promising vaccine research to the Hindenburg?