Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:20 PM   #826
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
Mahomes has a lot of fans. Swift has a cult of people who base their lives around her.
Yeah like weirdos talking about her during work hours on private forums or like scheduling around her appearances once a week

I bet some of these lunatics try to buy her clothes
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:21 PM   #827
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
if Mahomes says you either follow me or Brittany around or I’m leaving and going to the Broncos, I’m following him around.
Ok then
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 03:27 PM   #828
MVP

Quote:
if Mahomes says you either follow me or Brittany around or I’m leaving and going to the Broncos, I’m following him around.
If Mahomes ever said anything like that (he wouldn't), then I would lose all respect for the guy and have no interest in following him anymore . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:36 PM   #829
Veteran

Quote:
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. Do you think Taylor Swift is asking her fans to follow her around?
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:41 PM
Mr. Plow
This message has been deleted by Mr. Plow. Reason: I’m and idiot
Old 09-27-2023, 03:45 PM   #830
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
This is a really weird post
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:48 PM   #831
Veteran

Quote:
If Mahomes said that to me I'd check myself into a mental institution. Delirium is not good thing.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:51 PM   #832
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
What's the difference between teens/womens worshipping Taylor Swift and grown ass men worshipping Patrick Mahomes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Make fun of swifties all you want, but don't forget that we're all Mahomos here.
I could probably nitpick and find some minor differences, but for me personally that isn’t my issue. My issue is the meshing of these two fan worlds. We’ve seen some of it from the tweets posted, we saw some of it it in the no dumb questions segment of today’s podcast. What is a field goal? I get that not every person is a sports fan, let alone a football specific fan, but while TS plays on stages all over the world the Super Bowl is the singular biggest entertainment stage in the world. Most everyone in this country has been to a SB party, and even if not really interested in the game, how can you have not at least picked up on what field goal is? We have enough idiots through out our fan base as is (and I’ll include myself in that from time to time - we all have our moments).

Now, let be very, very clear, I am not taking the position that I am against this possible hook up between Trav and Taylor for the reason I’m blabbering on about, my annoyance with her personal cult; they have every right to pursue whatever relationship they want. I am, however taking the position that I see no reason to be excited about this influx of casual and stupid fans into our ranks - amusing as it may be out the gate - the vast majority of whom will forget all about football if this relationship comes to an end, and quite possibly burn all those 87 jerseys if it doesn’t end well.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:12 PM   #833
No Title

i thought the no dumb questions was pretty fun. football's a difficult sport to explain, you just sort of "know" it. i also really don't mind swifties suddenly paying attention to the chiefs. none of them actually care about football and they aren't gonna invade places for serious team discussions.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:14 PM   #834
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Your boy putting in that work

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:17 PM   #835
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I could probably nitpick and find some minor differences, but for me personally that isn’t my issue. My issue is the meshing of these two fan worlds. We’ve seen some of it from the tweets posted, we saw some of it it in the no dumb questions segment of today’s podcast. What is a field goal? I get that not every person is a sports fan, let alone a football specific fan, but while TS plays on stages all over the world the Super Bowl is the singular biggest entertainment stage in the world. Most everyone in this country has been to a SB party, and even if not really interested in the game, how can you have not at least picked up on what field goal is? We have enough idiots through out our fan base as is (and I’ll include myself in that from time to time - we all have our moments).

Now, let be very, very clear, I am not taking the position that I am against this possible hook up between Trav and Taylor for the reason I’m blabbering on about, my annoyance with her personal cult; they have every right to pursue whatever relationship they want. I am, however taking the position that I see no reason to be excited about this influx of casual and stupid fans into our ranks - amusing as it may be out the gate - the vast majority of whom will forget all about football if this relationship comes to an end, and quite possibly burn all those 87 jerseys if it doesn’t end well.
Doesn't matter, had sex.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 04:39 PM   #836
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Your boy putting in that work

The lady in the background looks like she is about to have a world class orgasm
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:47 PM   #837
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post

I really could care less where it goes except that I’m a big fan of this dude and love to see him happy. And hope this experience doesn’t ruin him (don’t think it will). From a pure football perspective, the chiefs gonna make a shit ton of money off this, mahomes’ celebrity will grow if that was even possible, his teammates will become more popular, and Travis who is criminally underpaid will bank very well of this too. I can put up with some bandwagon hoppers
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 05:15 PM   #838
I'll be back.

she ****ing loves kelce
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 05:21 PM   #839
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Link: https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nf...ame-production

Quote:
Taylor Swift’s day at Arrowhead: Behind the scenes of FOX’s Chiefs-Bears game production

By Richie Zyontz
FOX NFL lead producer

Our weekend in Kansas City started out according to plan — overindulge on barbecue and prepare for a football game.

The rumors had circulated for some time, but were unconfirmed. Late Sunday morning, confirmation came in a swarm of messages: Taylor Swift would be in attendance at Arrowhead Stadium to watch her new friend Travis Kelce and his Chiefs take on the Chicago Bears.

I’m not exactly a Swiftie. Jonathan Swift, maybe; Taylor Swift, definitely not. Pop culture tends to avoid me like the plague. Our director Rich Russo has D’Andre Swift on his fantasy team, but with two Gen Z kids, is much more in the loop regarding the more famous Swift. He had already received texts from both with essentially the same message: "she’s coming!"

Around the same time, our announcing crew was milling around on the field, gathering last-minute tidbits. They, too, had heard the rumors. Greg Olsen yelled across to Kelce, who was in the middle of his warmup. Kelce then told Greg and Erin Andrews the rumors were true, "but you didn’t hear it from me."

We knew right away this broadcast would be notable less for the game coverage and more for whatever images we captured of the pop superstar in attendance. Once Erin found out the location of Kelce’s suite — at the 15-yard line on the Chiefs side of the field — Russo relayed the information to his entire 17-person camera crew.

Celebrity sightings at sporting events are commonplace. At Super Bowl 45 between Green Bay and Pittsburgh in Texas, Russo captured a live shot of Cameron Diaz feeding popcorn to Alex Rodriguez. That came seconds after we showed John Madden and former President George W. Bush. Our favorite celebrity sighting was Larry David looking appropriately miserable amid the ear-shattering music during a commercial break at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the week, amid the avalanche of rumors, our bulldog associate producer Rich Gross had sought permission to use some of Swift's music. Not a chance. Per the FOX music department, Swift’s record label and publishing company denied our request "in conjunction with speculations on or about her private/personal/dating life."

The first time we peeked in on Kelce's suite was during player introductions, minutes before the start of the broadcast. Swift was there, seated next to Kelce’s mother Donna, and they both erupted in cheers as the tight end ran out of the tunnel. We played that back on tape early in the telecast. After that, coverage became a matter of balance. Russo showed restraint not taking gratuitous live shots, saving the opportunities for when she reacted to action in the game. Her joyful expression after Kelce scored a touchdown was the image of the day, captured beautifully by our low end-zone cameraman Andy Mitchell.

Fortunately, our announcing crew is very in tune with modern culture. So the events of the day actually galvanized everyone’s mood. A blowout was overshadowed by a social phenomenon, to no one's detriment outside of Chicago — even though it meant listening to Greg Olsen singing during commercial breaks.

This week we are in Dallas, where the Cowboys will face Bill Belichick and the Patriots. Taylor Swift is a tough act to follow, but maybe Jerry Jones will have a few surprise guests in his suite that our cameras can look out for.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 05:22 PM   #840
I'll be back.

there's a lotta lame guys out there