Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-08-2021, 09:40 AM   #2
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Prayers for his family and friends.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 09:41 AM   #3
Diablo Negro

Damn. Sorry to see this. RIP.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 09:57 AM   #4
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

So sorry to hear this Bwana... I didn't know or meet him but saw posts on here by him. He definitely sounds like a class act and was loved. Hopefully everyone is finding some peace with his passing.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:59 AM   #5
Reset

RIP, sorry for your loss. I’ve had 3 of my friends pass away in the last 3 months. This is a bad bad year.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:00 AM   #6
left blank intentionally

I'm sorry for this news. RIP
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:02 AM   #7
Thread I will end you.......

RIP, sorry for your loss.
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:03 AM   #8
Gonna go back in time....

Rip, sounds like he was a hell of a guy.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:05 AM   #9
Dazed and Confused

Condolences to family and friends. RIP
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:14 AM   #10
Politically Incorrect

This has been a punishing last 6-9 months around here.

So sorry to hear Bwana.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:57 AM   #11
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This has been a punishing last 6-9 months around here.

So sorry to hear Bwana.
I'm guessing it's not going to get better, unfortunately. CPers were relatively young and healthy when the board was started a couple of decades ago, but now we're not getting any younger.

RIP Hondo, and condolences to all who knew him well.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:06 AM   #12
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm guessing it's not going to get better, unfortunately. CPers were relatively young and healthy when the board was started a couple of decades ago, but now we're not getting any younger.

Unfortunately, this is true, but that's just life. That's why it's important to enjoy the time we spend together as a Community, and stop attacking each other so much. Relative to that, I know my perspective has greatly changed in the last couple of years. I love the Chiefs, but this Community has been a special place, and the Members become like Family. I've become a bit of a sentimental old fool, but I'm perfectly good with it
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 06:51 PM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

I thought about this the other day..I signed up here when I was 22, now I'm 41, that's crazy.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:20 AM   #14
Snacks Are Under My Apron

RIP rockymtnchief

prayers to family, friends and loved ones...
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:37 AM   #15
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Hondo up by Cooke City at long Lake. He had bought his .500 Smith & Wesson Grizzly whisper, after shooting mine and liking it. We put a lot of lead through those hand cannons.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote