Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:08 PM   #9016
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I had AESE in my notes to watch close but forgot about it. FTFT had a good day. It's that time of year people start wanting ****ing rocks so my phone keeps ringing.
You’re selling drugs?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 05:12 PM   #9017
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You’re selling drugs?
NO, Rocks! People like rocks, they buy them , I sell them. Flagstone, Cut stone, River rock, Boulders.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:31 PM   #9018
Mod Team

Quote:
NO, Rocks! People like rocks, they buy them , I sell them. Flagstone, Cut stone, River rock, Boulders.
Oh those kinds of rocks!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:46 PM   #9019
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I want a new rock. Do you ship?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:48 PM   #9020
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I want a new rock. Do you ship?
Yes I can but they can be heavy. what would you like? I have some pretty neat volcanic glass and volcanic ash boulders. Lots of my stone actually comes from your neck of the woods.

check out www.monarchstonecompany.com

I just sold a pallet of the "Sunburst" boulders today
https://monarchstonecompany.com/boulders/
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:04 AM   #9021
Mod Team

ZOMs away!!!!!
Old 04-06-2021, 10:30 AM   #9022
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Yes I can but they can be heavy. what would you like? I have some pretty neat volcanic glass and volcanic ash boulders. Lots of my stone actually comes from your neck of the woods.

check out www.monarchstonecompany.com

I just sold a pallet of the "Sunburst" boulders today
https://monarchstonecompany.com/boulders/
I like those sunbursts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:36 PM   #9023
MVP

That dog AMC keeps running into the 10 dollar wall, I've about had enough of it.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:45 PM   #9024
Prestige Worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
That dog AMC keeps running into the 10 dollar wall, I've about had enough of it.
CCIV has that healthy climb going...we will see if it can finally get past the $25 mark...
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:09 PM   #9025
Mod Team

What we doing with AMC?!?!
Old 04-06-2021, 02:48 PM   #9026
MVP

Quote:
I don't know, I might wait till it gets back to 11 and dump it.

What are your thoughts lew?
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #9027
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I don't know, I might wait till it gets back to 11 and dump it.

What are your thoughts lew?
Lambos, yachts and hoes for me.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:41 PM   #9028
Veteran

Quote:
Still holding what I got, just about 350 shares. Just gonna set it off to the side and forget it. I think it's got room to grow once we get these theaters back open.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-06-2021, 04:03 PM   #9029
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I like those sunbursts.
Would you like me to ship you a pallet?
Old 04-06-2021, 07:13 PM   #9030
MVP

Quote:
Lambos, yachts and hoes for me.
Well I’ll just hold on to them and pretend they aren’t there. Better chances
with this reddit stock then the powerball.