Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:30 PM   #421
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
At least they're still in the same general area. Not like a team going from Cleveland to Baltimore or L.A. to St. Louis (and back).
Milwaukee is closer to Chicago than Los Angeles is to San Diego. If the Bears moved to Milwaukee would the Chicago fans be okay with it?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #422
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Milwaukee is closer to Chicago than Los Angeles is to San Diego. If the Bears moved to Milwaukee would the Chicago fans be okay with it?
I could see having some hurt feeling for awhile.

But they at least stayed in state. Think in a few years you'll forgive and start watching again? Especially if they draft and play well?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:38 PM   #423
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I could see having some hurt feeling for awhile.

But they at least stayed in state. Think in a few years you'll forgive and start watching again? Especially if they draft and play well?
No. If they moved back to San Diego I would. I spent 30 years of undying fandom towards the San Diego Chargers. Not the Chargers. Definitely not LA. I spent thousands of dollars on them.

They didn't care about me one bit. Why would I care about them. I root for the San Diego, not the Chargers.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:38 PM   #424
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I see your point, but still, L.A. is still in the same state, and there were probably lots of Charger fans there already. I'd certainly be pissed if I was a San Diego resident who regularly attended games, but if you don't live there anymore, other than the whole pissing-on-your-childhood bit, it's not really the end of the world.

I root for teams in Kansas City and St. Louis, and always lived 3-4 hours away from both cities.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #425
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
I see your point, but still, L.A. is still in the same state, and there were probably lots of Charger fans there already. I'd certainly be pissed if I was a San Diego resident who regularly attended games, but if you don't live there anymore, other than the whole pissing-on-your-childhood bit, it's not really the end of the world.

I root for teams in Kansas City and St. Louis, and always lived 3-4 hours away from both cities.
There are no Chargers fans in LA. Maybe 10,000.

California is a gigantic state. You can't just say because it's in the same state. Have you ever been to San Diego and Los Angeles? Apples and Oranges. Nothing alike...except for decent weather.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:43 PM   #426
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

California is a gigantic state. You can't just say because it's in the same state. Have you ever been to San Diego and Los Angeles? Apples and Oranges. Nothing alike...except for decent weather.
I'm just saying, it could be much worse. In any event, I hope you can get over it at some point, considering how much time and energy you've devoted to them over the years.

But if you can't, you can't.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #427
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
I'm just saying, it could be much worse. In any event, I hope you can get over it at some point, considering how much time and energy you've devoted to them over the years.

But if you can't, you can't.
Only time will tell.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:01 PM   #428
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
So what? You don't live in KC.
Omaha is pretty much a suburb of KC. You moved across the freaking country.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:32 PM   #429

Quote:
Only time will tell.
Yes. I feel the hate run through you. Join the darkside, my son!
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:14 AM   #430
Gimme My Berries Back!

AdeptHavelock
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:35 AM   #431
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
AdeptHavelock
he hates most of you.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:34 AM   #432
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:

If it was me, I would be mad at the City for not putting in a stadium.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:32 AM   #433
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
AdeptHavelock
I loved that guy.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:03 AM   #434
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
AdeptHavelock
Damn, he hasn't posted in nearly six years.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:21 AM   #435
Politically Incorrect

All with about 20,000 posts or more and no longer around

htismaqe
KcMizzou
chasedude
Ari Chi3fs
StcChief
JOhn
The Dawg?
DomerNKC
PastorMikH
4th and Long
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.