Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2015, 04:02 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
you know you did something wrong when you reacted to a Hootie post and instead of the masses all piling on Hootie they piled on you instead
I would characterize it as hilarious.

And I wouldn't call 3 posters arguing with me about how long my dick is a pile on.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:01 PM   #3
Banned

by the way (I finally got to take a look at the dick pics)

...there is just no god damn way a girl ever saw that penis and decided that it was "too big" for sex

I bet you have a disgusting asshole. Let's see it!
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:03 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
by the way (I finally got to take a look at the dick pics)

...there is just no god damn way a girl ever saw that penis and decided that it was "too big" for sex

I bet you have a disgusting asshole. Let's see it!

You just couldn't resist could you?

So, who got trolled here again?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:03 PM   #5
Banned

dude

you posted a picture of your erection on ChiefsPlanet.com

let that sink in for a second
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:06 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
dude

you posted a picture of your erection on ChiefsPlanet.com

let that sink in for a second
It's sunk in. It's ****ing hilarious. I've been laughing my ass off all afternoon.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:15 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
It's sunk in. It's ****ing hilarious. I've been laughing my ass off all afternoon.
The good news is, so has everyone else.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:18 PM   #8
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Good job. You're the Anthony Weiner of CP.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:19 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
Good job. You're the Anthony Weiner of CP.
Sweet.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:05 PM   #10
Banned

I'll look at dicks all day long. I don't care. I couldn't do it earlier because I was on my phone.

what are you going to do next?

post a vid of your wife slamming her vibey up your asshole

and then after some of us click it

you'll just be like "omfg you guys got trolled!"

Dude ...

you posted a picture of your penis, your real penis, with a note ... to try and prove some little man syndrome point to a board full of dudes you don't know

you're weird

you make me look normal

that's not good
Old 03-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
I'll look at dicks all day long. I don't care. I couldn't do it earlier because I was on my phone.

Dude ...

you posted a picture of your penis, your real penis, with a note ... to try and prove some little man syndrome point to a board full of dudes you don't know

you're weird

you make me look normal

that's not good
You are truly delusional.

You've met the legal definition of a rapist multiple times in your life. You used to let your roommates piss on you (and piss on them). You're a raging alcoholic with zero direction and a history of STDs.

Yes, I make you look normal.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:10 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
You are truly delusional.

You've met the legal definition of a rapist multiple times in your life. You used to let your roommates piss on you (and piss on them). You're a raging alcoholic with zero direction and a history of STDs.

Yes, I make you look normal.
let's pretend this is all true for the sake of my upcoming point

even if the verbatim about me you just posted was 100% fact

...I still didn't post my erection on ChiefsPlanet.com to try and defend my little man syndrome

so, sadly, I'd still be one notch above you on the scale of super pathetic
Old 03-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
let's pretend this is all true for the sake of my upcoming point

even if the verbatim about me you just posted was 100% fact

...I still didn't post my erection on ChiefsPlanet.com to try and defend my little man syndrome

so, sadly, I'd still be one notch above you on the scale of super pathetic

Hootie is fine with being a rapist who let's people piss on him but draws the line at dick pics on chiefsplanet. You have an interesting set of standards for yourself.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:09 PM   #14
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Dude ...

you're weird

you make me look normal

that's not good

That's a stretch. But yeah, the general point is valid.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #15
**** the Raiders

I uh...... Yeah, I got nothing.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote