Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2006, 12:33 PM  
Giggitty!

Live 24/7 webcam of watering hole in Africa

This is killer shit dudes. Nature in action, if you like wildlife, that is. Animals of all sorts come by and drink, bath or just hang out. Also around dawn or dusk is when the action is most frequent. You can see comets, falling stars at night, listen to the sounds of nature at it's best.

First I will post the link, then a photo from a scene the camera caught

NEW LINK HERE

Last edited by chagrin; 10-24-2007 at 05:02 AM..
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:07 PM   #466
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae
Tell them to stop it, diversity is a good thing. It also increases my entertainment value!
You play to see the game.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:19 PM   #467
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free
Its working for me now, havent caught anything yet but i will be checkin' this out quite a bit. I pretty much watch more Discovery Channel type stuff than anything else. Stuff like this is a big reason i love the Planet so much. Thanks for posting it man.
Me too. I love Animal Planet, too.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:43 PM   #468
Giggitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen
Me too. I love Animal Planet, too.
geesh, rough crowd - Did I promise you a rose garden? DID I?
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #469
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
Huh? I'm not complaining. I'm guessing you have to watch at the right times. Haven't seen anything yet but I've only been watching for about an hour.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:51 PM   #470
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
I beg your pardon?

Along with some sunshine, there's got to be a little rain sometime.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:02 PM   #471
Giggitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen
Huh? I'm not complaining. I'm guessing you have to watch at the right times. Haven't seen anything yet but I've only been watching for about an hour.
Yeah, that's what I thought you said!

hello, commatardontheloose!!!11121aacbgbithc
Old 11-14-2006, 03:04 PM   #472
testing ... 1, 2, 3

What time is it at the ol' water hole?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:09 PM   #473
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
What time is it at the ol' water hole?

FAX
11pm
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #474
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
Yeah, this is a bird cam and nothing more in my opinion. They even go to the birds when other animals are around.
Heh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg africam011.jpg (3.3 KB, 109 views)
Old 11-14-2006, 03:17 PM   #475
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
11pm
Thanks, Mr. bill parcells.

There must be a curfew in place. Either that or Neil Young is playing at the lost city.

FAX
Old 11-14-2006, 03:21 PM   #476
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I thought you said!

hello, commatardontheloose!!!11121aacbgbithc
Have you been drinking all day? I'm gonna let you slide this time since it's your birthday. Speaking of which, did anyone buy you Score for your bday?
Old 11-14-2006, 03:23 PM   #477
Supporter

there is something down in the lower right corner getting a drink. I wish the camera would zoom in.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:25 PM   #478
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I see him. I think it's a big duck.

FAX
Old 11-14-2006, 03:25 PM   #479
Supporter

Ah, must be a bird.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:26 PM   #480
Supporter

Yep, some type of bird. Just flew out.