Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #286
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick...you have one of the highest post counts on the planet and I can't remember having a football discussion with you.
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #287
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Fridge
Both, actually.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #288
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Is it just me or has there been an inordinate amount of threads and posts pertaining to one's CP "status" lately?
What can be more important in life than what a bunch of people you've (mostly) never met think about you based on a medium that lets you convey maybe 1/10th of your personality?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #289
SuperBowl or bust

Can I get the short version of why you shot your fridge?

Or a link to the thread?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #290
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
What can be more important in life than what a bunch of people you've (mostly) never met think about you based on a medium that lets you convey maybe 1/10th of your personality?
This shit is important!
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #291
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

welp i guess i need to get in on this

IN
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #292
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Never done that. I actually almost never participate in those anymore because, like, everybody in my family is hardcore into the Chiefs and gameday is a social holiday in our eyes.

About 20% of the time, I'm having to DVR it because the lady asks me to do crap during gameday.
And by lady, of course, you mean mom, right?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #293
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
And by lady, of course, you mean mom, right?

Like clean your room, take out the trash, turn off that shit channel MSNBC etc.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #294
MVP

This should be good
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:01 PM   #295
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
It's strange. I post quite regularly and have a good read on most high volume posters here, but I can't say I know a thing about Frazod. I typically stick to football discussions on here, though. With that many posts, I find that odd that I can't recall reading many of his posts.
You don't venture into Mizzou football or Cardinal threads do you?

He hates Chase Daniel but loves Blaine Gabbert, Gary Pinkel, Tony LaRussa and Matt Holliday.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #296
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
You don't venture into Mizzou football or Cardinal threads do you?

He hates Chase Daniel but loves Blaine Gabbert, Gary Pinkel, Tony LaRussa and Matt Holliday.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #297
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post

I figured that would get you going.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #298
The Insider

The ironic thing after looking at this thread is Hootie's life really isn't much different from mine*. Which means alot of you ****ers are in the same boat. I still drink too much, screw college chicks, post way too much on this damn site, I guess it just shows the difference in posting styles changes people's opinions on a person.

*Disclaimer I have never pissed on a chick or a roommate.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #299
a haw haw haw

Quote:
What's there to really talk about? This team has largely sucked shit since you joined the board. Bitching about them all day long is depressing. Hell, just thinking about them is depressing. A 2-14 team that with the No. 1 pick.... took a ****ing offensive lineman. I prefer to fill my free time with things that don't make me want to slit my wrists.

So if you mainly post about Chiefs stuff, especially in the off season, and other than that are one of Pootie's little playmates, then no, we probably won't have much contact.
That's our Frazod
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #300
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Go on an getcha some
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread