Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5056
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2023, 10:08 PM   #2716
Certified Bourbon taster

A couple pours of Evan Williams black label and a chaser of Heaven Hill Bonded. I'm still drinking up my birthday presents.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 05:04 AM   #2717
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
When you spend 2.5 hours at the park this morning so you'd prefer to drink your lunch.

I've never seen that before. I have 1/2 bottle left of Private Selection Loaded Spicy Bloody Mary mix and it's very good. Spicy for sure
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:52 PM   #2718
In Search of a Life

Trying some Yuengling Oktoberfest tonight
chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.
Old 09-26-2023, 02:20 PM   #2719
11-5, baby

Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:32 PM   #2720
Certified Bourbon taster

https://caskcartel.com/products/very...0of%20bottling.
I picked up a couple of bottles of this yesterday, I don't see it here in KS very often. Good whiskey for the money. (Edited to add) Just realized it's the 80 proof - last I found (in Kansas) was the 86 proof. Tuirns out I prefer the 86 proof but I'll hush up and enjoy what I've got. That's my advice to all you young folks. Hush up and enjoy what you've got.

Last edited by BigOlChiefsfan; 10-03-2023 at 09:58 AM..
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 09:29 PM   #2721
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

So Mrs. Glorydayz bough me a "So you're going to retire" gift. It's pretty tasty..

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:54 PM   #2722
Mod Team

There's a Super Bowl Champions and KC logo on that glass. I know it looks "classy" being white but you can't even see it with a drink in there. Wish they made these darker.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 02:56 PM   #2723
Politically Incorrect

That looks mighty tasty!
Old 10-11-2023, 08:52 PM   #2724

A pleasant surprise of a gift from a scuba student. Saving it for my retirement (from my regular job) trip to Roatan to celebrate with some pretty good nectar..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 03:43 PM   #2725

Let's have a sip of Knob Creek..
Old 10-31-2023, 03:49 PM   #2726

Where to start? Retirement is going to be fun...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 10-31-2023 at 04:22 PM..
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:39 PM   #2727

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 08:25 PM   #2728
Certified Bourbon taster

Another 'cooler weather' suggestion. There are several brands that make 'spiced' dark rum. I have enjoyed all of them I've tried. Your Rum and Coke will have a nice punch, and I drink mine in a 'snifter' and sip it like high dollar whiskey. Not real spendy, a decent mixer for not much money - and I'm not really tempted to overdo it. These are all good things. https://www.liquor.com/best-spiced-rums-5079515
Old 11-06-2023, 08:30 PM   #2729
Politically Incorrect

Just sipping on a little bit of Jameson's straight up out of the freezer.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:45 PM   #2730
Certified Bourbon taster

https://www.liquor.com/recipes/vieux-carre/ The ex was from NOLA and appreciated this cocktail, 'made right'. I gradually got all the stuff she liked for it and she always made me glad I'd fixed her drink right.