Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-25-2014, 08:42 PM   #826
I like Pie!

I can loan you a dirty sock, she comes with a price.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #827
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Just because you meet someone at a bar on a Sat night doesnt mean they "do nothing but drink at bars".
Exactly
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:54 PM   #828
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
To each their own, I guess. I've never been remotely interested in dating a woman I've met at a bar, excluding times where there was some kind of organized event (work, hobby, etc). Not that anecdotal evidence proves anything, but it's been my experience that the girls who spend their post-college weekend nights doing nothing but drinking at bars are overall less interesting people.

There are a million more interesting or fun places to hang out - and drink. An example: the Science Museum of Minnesota occasionally has adults-only nights where I have an equal opportunity to socialize and explore my interest in science. I'm guaranteed to enjoy myself because of the event itself, and if I can snag a number or two from like-minded ladies, all the better.

You don't have to be interested in dorky shit like me to find events like that - they have them for basically any hobby or topic.
I'm not trying to argue with your personal experience, but open your mind, young grasshopper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Just because you meet someone at a bar on a Sat night doesnt mean they "do nothing but drink at bars".
Oh. Basically this..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:05 PM   #829
Inmem 2.0

I'm buzzed and watching this video again this dudr really went up to a stranger and choked her
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:08 PM   #830
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
I'm buzzed and watching this video again this dudr really went up to a stranger and choked her
I must have missed that. Link me, brah!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:14 AM   #831
Cheat Death

I've saved all these pics to my hard drive in case I need to pair them against police sketches around the KC area someday.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:55 AM   #832
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I must have missed that. Link me, brah!
It's in the second link below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Dude, I kind of think it's not trolling. The guy really is that dumb. Look:

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=xztop123

This MFer even took movies of himself:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/537182
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:15 AM   #833
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Need to know. I'll fly in for that!
At the snack shack at St Pete beach they have $1 draft beer. Smallish cup, but $1 beer on the beach is good by me!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:11 AM   #834
I got Rice cookin in the micro

It doesn't matter where he goes or what tricks he has he doesn't have the deep inner character or skills to get and keep a girl.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:12 AM   #835
Banned

So, who's going to be the brave soul and watch this weak chinned pussy in action?

*You, also, must be willing to take and post photos.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:14 AM   #836
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
It doesn't matter where he goes or what tricks he has he doesn't have the deep inner character or skills to get and keep a girl.
you need to enlighten him with one of your Demonpenz original anecdotes
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #837
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
So, who's going to be the brave soul and watch this weak chinned pussy in action?

*You, also, must be willing to take and post photos.
I already said I would
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:21 AM   #838
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
I already said I would
XZtop, we've found someone for you to buy drinks. Please PM him and make arrangements.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:25 AM   #839
Inmem 2.0

Lol dude doesn't even have to buy me drinks i'll observe his PUA skills or whatever if hes serious about this. It will make for great people watching.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #840
MVP

This thread got creepy
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.