Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:14 PM   #3421
Politically Incorrect

Went to Red Robin and had the DGB burger and extra crispy fries. The burger tasted great and super juicy! Fries done just the way I like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160804_180434.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	112637   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160804_180437.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	112638   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160804_180843.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	112639  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:35 PM   #3422
Mostly Ignored

Bibimbap from the local Korean joint. Ran to town and picked up some for everyone at work.

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:43 PM   #3423
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Where? I looked for the one on Merriam today but the construction had me all ****ed up. Went out of my way lol headed to maple hill

I went to look at lunch today, does Merriam Drive turn into Merriam Lane? Couldn't get through because of the construction and turned around. I did a google search for taco's and El Matador kept coming up, not the place but they had good reviews and all the taco's are a $1.60.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:46 PM   #3424
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Had a couple slabs of baby backs with my son. Homeade Mac and Cheese. Roasted corn on the cob, and a peach cobbler. Washing it down with Busch
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:47 PM   #3425
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Chocolate zucchini bread with butter for a snack here in a bit.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:53 PM   #3426
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Chocolate zucchini bread with butter for a snack here in a bit.
Who eats a snack after all that? My apron would be full.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:55 PM   #3427
www.nfl-forecast.com

My daughter and I went to a local Indian joint last night. She has recently been ramping up the spice level on her Indian and Thai dishes. She ordered tikka masala "Indian hot". It was too hot for her and she only ate about 1/3 of it. I tasted it last night and agreed that it was hot, but could really gauge it because my lamb chilie was plenty spicy on its own.

I took her leftovers to work for lunch today.

I really like spicy food. Runny nose and tears are good, numb lips even better. There is only one Thai place in town that satisfies my spice craving.

Dang that tikka masala was spicy! I was distinctly uncomfortable eating it. It was hard to sit still. There was a some rice with it, but I doubt I could have eaten it all without the leftover nann. Just as I finished it (and threw away my last napkin) I colleague came in for a discussion. Well the tikka masala wasn't quite done with me. My nose starts running, my ears are ringing and I'm having a hard time focusing on what he is saying. On top of that i'm pretty sure my whole office smells like a narrow alley in central Hyderabad. I eventually got to the place where I could hold focus on what he was saying and give an appropriate response between wiping drips from the end of my nose.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:55 AM   #3428
Shit

Go chicken go from 7th st. For a family dinner of 40.

Still got the hook up there, lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:03 AM   #3429
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I went to look at lunch today, does Merriam Drive turn into Merriam Lane? Couldn't get through because of the construction and turned around. I did a google search for taco's and El Matador kept coming up, not the place but they had good reviews and all the taco's are a $1.60.
Yeah that construction sucks there. I'll look around this weekend. You should try the tamales from San Antonio #1 on ks ave. I think they are 12 for 12. They are really good. My wife thinks they might be the best she's had. They have good sauces you just serve yourself. Their tacos are very good too and many varieties.

I ordered a dozen tamales the other day and he loaded them up still warm from being cooked, they were great
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:18 AM   #3430
Supporter

Quote:
Go chicken go from 7th st. For a family dinner of 40.

Still got the hook up there, lol.
Not that hungry, dude.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:25 AM   #3431
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Not that hungry, dude.
40 people.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:52 AM   #3432
Supporter

Quote:
40 people.
Not a cannibal, dude.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:12 PM   #3433
www.nfl-forecast.com

Serious Eats Juicy and Tender Italian-American Meatballs with Serious Eats The Best Slow-Cooked Tomato Sauce. Holy shit this was good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	112644  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:46 PM   #3434
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Serious Eats Juicy and Tender Italian-American Meatballs with Serious Eats The Best Slow-Cooked Tomato Sauce. Holy shit this was good.

That's in one if my to-do lists. Wifey got me his book for my birthday. I'm working my way through it now, it's really an excellent book.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:47 PM   #3435
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Went to Red Robin and had the DGB burger and extra crispy fries. The burger tasted great and super juicy! Fries done just the way I like.
this looks super good, how much was it total?
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.