Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2016, 05:36 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Chris Jones Thread****

He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2016 at 06:32 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2021, 09:35 AM   #466
MVP

It's strange that this thread wasnt bumped until now after he saddled up and rode five cowboys offensive linemen last weekend.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-24-2021, 09:35 AM   #467
Supporter

I was expecting to see that. He dominated from start to finish.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2021, 09:36 AM   #468
In Search of a Life

It wasn't like he was kicking a backup G's ass either. It was Zach Martin.

That's one of the if not the best game Jones has played as a Chief.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2021, 09:42 AM   #469
I'll be back.

He got sacks at 3 different positions on the DL.

I bet we haven't had someone since DT do that.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 09:42 AM   #470
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It wasn't like he was kicking a backup G's ass either. It was Zach Martin.

That's one of the if not the best game Jones has played as a Chief.
Right before the game I saw a stat that Martin hadn't allowed a sack in a couple years (I want to say maybe 2019..?) and the last person who beat him for that sack.. Aaron Donald.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2021, 11:37 AM   #471
MVP

Chris Jones is a ****ing animal and Wallcrawler is a little bitch
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 03:35 PM   #472
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Chris Jones is a ****ing animal and Wallcrawler is a little bitch
So.

This is what it's like to live rent free in the shit filled head of dilphag9. Jones FINALLY lives up to his billing, and Lil dilphag9's first thought is of me.

I'm flattered. Truly.

I wonder if you fapped yourself into dehydration to that game. I'll bet you believe that this singular performance vindicates everything you spewed about wanting Jones to be highest paid defender in the league. If we were paying guys based on the results of one game, then you might have a case.

Credit where it's due. Jones wrecked that game with 4 sacks and a tip for a pick. I'd be remiss if I did not add that it's about ****ing time. 11 games in we finally get the Jones we paid for. Let's hope it wasn't a one night only performance.

Let's see more, and more importantly, Let's see it in the postseason. We made him an 80 million dollar dt to get more championships, and unless I missed it, there was no Lombardi trophy presented after beating an overreated, shitty ****ing Dallas Cowboys team.

Put another performance like that up on Teddy Businessdecision, and carry game wrecking performances like this into the post season and I may have to reevaluate my view of overpaying for Jones.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-25-2021, 11:37 AM   #473
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
So.

This is what it's like to live rent free in the shit filled head of dilphag9. Jones FINALLY lives up to his billing, and Lil dilphag9's first thought is of me.

I'm flattered. Truly.

I wonder if you fapped yourself into dehydration to that game. I'll bet you believe that this singular performance vindicates everything you spewed about wanting Jones to be highest paid defender in the league. If we were paying guys based on the results of one game, then you might have a case.

Credit where it's due. Jones wrecked that game with 4 sacks and a tip for a pick. I'd be remiss if I did not add that it's about ****ing time. 11 games in we finally get the Jones we paid for. Let's hope it wasn't a one night only performance.

Let's see more, and more importantly, Let's see it in the postseason. We made him an 80 million dollar dt to get more championships, and unless I missed it, there was no Lombardi trophy presented after beating an overreated, shitty ****ing Dallas Cowboys team.

Put another performance like that up on Teddy Businessdecision, and carry game wrecking performances like this into the post season and I may have to reevaluate my view of overpaying for Jones.
Dip shit acting like he hasn't lived up to his contract based on a few game stretch this year while he was injured. You're such a pillowbiter
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 11:57 AM   #474
Andy Reid Supporter

Chris is elite when he’s on but his motor runs so hot and cold. There was a month there where I barely saw him do anything.

He’s gotta be more consistent.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:06 PM   #475
World's Best Boss

It’s pretty incredible to see the amount of hate both Jones and our selection of him in the second round had on the front page of this thread. I think Jones is an example of when a “toolsy” guy hits his ceiling in absolutely every way. What a dominant player.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 11-25-2021 at 12:58 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:09 PM   #476
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He got sacks at 3 different positions on the DL.

I bet we haven't had someone since DT do that.
Jones had a top 10 defensive performance in Chiefs history against the Cow Girls.

Even on plays that did not register a stat, he was still being disruptive and opening up holes for other players.

Ingram and Jones are game wreckers.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:12 PM   #477
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Chris is elite when he’s on but his motor runs so hot and cold. There was a month there where I barely saw him do anything.

He’s gotta be more consistent.
It is called playing through an injury.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:52 PM   #478
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Dip shit acting like he hasn't lived up to his contract based on a few game stretch this year while he was injured. You're such a bundle of sticks
Dumb cock smoker acting like one game justifies 80 million. You're such an ass ramming uncle raper.

But let's look at last year too shall we dilphag9?

You're right. He sacked the shit out of Tom Brady in both of those big Tampa Bay games last year. Especially that Superbowl performance!!!

Oh wait...

Never laid a finger on the oldest, slowest qb in the league? On the absolute biggest stage there is? Lombardi on the line?

Whaaat? Nooooo.

Money well spent eh, dilphag9?

Let me guess, he was hurt then too eh?

Lmmfgdao.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 11-25-2021 at 01:00 PM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:55 PM   #479
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It’s pretty incredible to see the amount of hate both Jones and our selection of him in the third round had on the front page of this thread. I think Jones is an example of when a “toolsy” guy hits his ceiling in absolutely every way. What a dominant player.
He wasn’t drafted in the third round.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 12:58 PM   #480
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He wasn’t drafted in the third round.
2nd round - my bad. Baby brain has been jumbling me up lately.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.