Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 08:20 AM   #2
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Sorry, dude. I tried.
No worries at all-we all have different levels of humor. I appreciate and accept all recommendations.

I can't expect everyone to like what I recommend.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:17 AM   #3
Resident Glue Sniffer

I stumbled upon "Waiting" randomly late one weekend night on Netflix years and years ago. It was awesome.

the foul mouthed chick who used to be on Beakman's World and who played Frank's prostitute in IASIP was great.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2019, 07:53 PM   #4
Supporter

Just occurred to me, has anyone mentioned Big Trouble in Little China?

An absolute gem, a cult favorite, but often overlooked.

I don't think there has been anything quite like it since. It's all over the map, like if you mashed up Indiana Jones, The Last Dragon, The Marx Brothers, The Coen Brothers and Kung Fu Hustle.

You'll laugh, you'll roll your eyes at the cheese, you'll laugh again, and then you'll cheer.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-24-2019 at 08:00 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:32 AM   #5
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:12 PM   #6
Politically Incorrect

I'm watching a "Fish Called Wanda". I realize I've never seen the whole thing!

UPDATE: That was ****ING FANTASTIC and funny as hell! Thanks to whoever first suggested it in this thread

Last edited by scho63; 07-27-2019 at 08:01 AM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:12 PM   #7
MVP

Vice Versa is one of my underrated favs from the 80's.

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:28 AM   #8
Politically Incorrect

Rewatched Secret of My Success and Doc Hollywood.

Both good performances by Michael J Fox and Julie Warner pretty damn nice to see coming out of the water in Doc Hollywood.