Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2020, 05:34 AM   #2
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Remember when the Chiefs rolled the Falcons for 8 TD's- 4 by Priest and 4 by LJ?

I think we might see something like that this weekend. 2 Hill, 2 Kelce, 1 Bell, 1 Hardman, 1 Mahomes rushing, 1 Ryan Pick 6

I think we are going to absolutely stomp the Falcons in the dust and play our most complete game in all three phases this weekend.

#1 Seed Clinched!
It was Blaylock not LJ.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
It was Blaylock not LJ.

I was at that game and completely forgot Blaylock was even on our team.

It was an NFL record.

https://www.profootballhof.com/news/...8-rushing-tds/
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 02:37 PM   #4
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

I was at that game and completely forgot Blaylock was even on our team.

It was an NFL record.

https://www.profootballhof.com/news/...8-rushing-tds/
I was also at the game, which is why I remembered Blaylock. Our starter rushed for 4 TDs, and then we put our backup in, and he ran for 4 TDs.

Its the highest Chiefs score of any Chiefs game I have ever attended.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-22-2020, 02:40 PM   #5
Starter

Quote:
I was also at the game, which is why I remembered Blaylock. Our starter rushed for 4 TDs, and then we put our backup in, and he ran for 4 TDs.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0410240kan.htm

Atlanta's only score was a PR TD. That was a fun Chiefs run. The Dante Hall explosion, Priest Holmes, Trent Green, Kennison, LJ, and of course Tony Gonzalez. Defense? Yikes - some of the worst defenses in history.
Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:00 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

I wish they had kept Priest in to see how many TDs he could get. Possible record. I believe that game was before his serious injury later that year.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

I'd say lets beat the Falcons, roll the starters out for a half vs the Chargers like the normal 3rd preseason game, then go from there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 08:32 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd say lets beat the Falcons, roll the starters out for a half vs the Chargers like the normal 3rd preseason game, then go from there.
I like this.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:50 AM   #9
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
We need to beat the Falcons.

Then..... sit Mahomes. That hit he took because of our O-line could have sunk our season.

Hasn't Andy done it both ways, sit starters and played starters, when he's had the bye?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:54 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
We need to beat the Falcons.

Then..... sit Mahomes. That hit he took because of our O-line could have sunk our season.

Hasn't Andy done it both ways, sit starters and played starters, when he's had the bye?
You can play everyone without putting anyone in harms way.

Anyone with a nagging injury can sit for 2 weeks. Run it alot, etc.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:00 AM   #11

Quote:

That means sitting Fisher. Making our O-Line worse. So you put Mahomes back with an even worse line back there since he doesn't have a nagging injury?

You dont need Mahomes to stay in shape to handoff to a RB in week 17.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:01 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
That means sitting Fisher. Making our O-Line worse. So you put Mahomes back with an even worse line back there since he doesn't have a nagging injury?
I'm not sitting a healthy starter for 2 full weeks for any reason.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:05 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:

You dont need Mahomes to stay in shape to handoff to a RB in week 17.
Rpo, quick game, etc.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:00 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Exactly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:45 AM   #15

This stupid tracker was wrong for hours last night after Pitt lost. It kept telling people we have the bye locked up. Its useless in real time.