Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:57 AM   #871

Admirals is lame. After hearing about what Jag fans are doing this week, I really think Washington should have gone with "Washington Clownshow". Just imagine all you could do with that. The crowd could dress up and the pan around the stands would be nightmare fuel for all opposing players and fans.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:58 AM   #872
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Better than a WNBA team name.

I hate mascots that don't end in an s.

Your team is made up of players. Each player has a mind, body, and makes his own decisions. Together, they act individually, but work as a TEAM.

They're not a substance. Or an idea. Your kicker is not some idea. It's not a "dream" or a "liberty."
Plus, it's more intimidating to know that you're about to play the Washington Football Teams.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 11:59 AM   #873
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was really into the University of North Dakota Ermines, but the leadership of the university had no artistic sensibilities at all.
I'm still really pissed about that.

Everybody in town still wears Fighting Sioux gear. Because Fighting Hawks is the dumbest thing they could have come up with. When I saw that was one of the names that made the cut to 20 or whatever it was, I thought that was some kind of joke, like every person on the committee said, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if I voted for the worst one?"

This is how we will one day have Seymour Butts as president, people.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 11:59 AM   #874
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Admirals is lame. After hearing about what Jag fans are doing this week, I really think Washington should have gone with "Washington Clownshow". Just imagine all you could do with that. The crowd could dress up and the pan around the stands would be nightmare fuel for all opposing players and fans.
It would still be better than Red Tails. If my football team changed their name to that, I'd switch teams.

(And I don't care about the history or politics. I'm just talking about the name "Red Tails". It's a terrible name.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:01 PM   #875
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
RealSNRS

I can do it if you want me to, lol
Washington RealSNRs? That sounds flashy!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:07 PM   #876
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Already been ruled out.
good. that's our name when they force the chiefs to change. kansas city red wolves. drink it in.

because our mascot is a nightmare wolf/raccoon hybrid. it fits.
Curé has disabled reputation
Old 01-05-2022, 12:13 PM   #877
Cheat Death

The Washington Carvers was a missed opportunity
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 12:16 PM   #878
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I'm still really pissed about that.

Everybody in town still wears Fighting Sioux gear. Because Fighting Hawks is the dumbest thing they could have come up with. When I saw that was one of the names that made the cut to 20 or whatever it was, I thought that was some kind of joke, like every person on the committee said, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if I voted for the worst one?"

This is how we will one day have Seymour Butts as president, people.

I'm convinced that if they had gone with Ermines they would be one of the top college athletic programs in the country right now.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:21 PM   #879
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Better than a WNBA team name.

I hate mascots that don't end in an s.

Your team is made up of players. Each player has a mind, body, and makes his own decisions. Together, they act individually, but work as a TEAM.

They're not a substance. Or an idea. Your kicker is not some idea. It's not a "dream" or a "liberty."
I like Avalanche, because your team can act like a massive pile of snow and destroy other teams in its path.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:24 PM   #880
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Redtails would've been much worse
I actually like Redtails. Really, I liked all of the "Red" names I heard thrown around: Redwolves, Redtails, Redhawks (that's a new one but sounds cool enough).

Admirals isn't bad. Commanders wouldn't have been terrible either.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:26 PM   #881
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I like Avalanche, because your team can act like a massive pile of snow and destroy other teams in its path.

It’s fine that the NHL lets the Avalanche, Wild, and Kraken through.

But the NFL likes the idea of tradition. It doesn’t want some modern conceptual mascot muddying up the works
Old 01-05-2022, 12:31 PM   #882
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curé View Post
good. that's our name when they force the chiefs to change. kansas city red wolves. drink it in.

because our mascot is a nightmare wolf/raccoon hybrid. it fits.
Braves and Chiefs are next on the agenda.

Give it 5-10 years.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:56 PM   #883
Veteran

I still like the idea of keeping "Kansas City Chiefs" but change the Native American theme to a First Responders type theme.

Something kinda like this..

Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 8     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 01:01 PM   #884
Stay down bitch!

I see nothing wrong with Washington Hogs. A lot of their fans called the Redskins the hogs so it’s a nod to their tradition.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:03 PM   #885
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Chiefs should just move to Celtic or European design.

The word is french origin after all.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.