Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
They removed him from their site. I was going to update the comments on here but didn't get it done in time.
They did, or he did?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
They did, or he did?
Well I guess he said he didn't even enter himself, so I guess it's just whatever you believe.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Well I guess he said he didn't even enter himself, so I guess it's just whatever you believe.
If he didn't, I wonder who would have. I mean, someone also pointed out this site to a potential date of his not too long ago, too. People have been irritated with him (moreso than usual) lately. Hmmm.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.