Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2024, 08:22 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

**** it.

The Atlanta Falcons select DeWayne Carter, DT, Duke
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 08:24 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

SNR sent me his pick:

The Chicago Bears select Gabriel Murphy, EDGE, UCLA
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:28 AM   #4
MVP

Thanks dudes! I'm stoked to be a part of the draft this year, my NYG and DET fan friends are highly interested in the outcome, but I underestimated the affect of adding more deadline to my schedule would have on me lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:02 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Wait, he made his pick last night at 10, I logged on at 10 this morning and I'm already passed up?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:40 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Wait, he made his pick last night at 10, I logged on at 10 this morning and I'm already passed up?
10-10 = 12 hours. Clock doesn't stop at night bruh.

You are more that welcome to change your pick though bc crow hasn't picked yet.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:58 AM   #7
MVP

Robert Saleh is visibly pissed off mumbling "you don't need a Bishop to win at chess" or something to that effect.

So, GM crow leans back and says "**** your defense" and calls it in...

The New York Football Jets select Ben Sinnott, TE, Kansas State
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:27 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Robert Saleh is visibly pissed off mumbling "you don't need a Bishop to win at chess" or something to that effect.

So, GM crow leans back and says "**** your defense" and calls it in...

The New York Football Jets select Ben Sinnott, TE, Kansas State
I was surprised Bishop stayed on the board as long as he did.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

I'll let this one ride. It better not happen again.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:37 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Old 03-26-2024, 01:19 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
A dentist is the last person that I would want to make angry. Way too many surgical tools at their disposal.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:16 PM   #12
Veteran

That crept up fast, gimme a few hours, got parent stuff I need to do, sorry
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:26 PM   #13
Veteran

Raiders select - Marist Liufau, LB, Notre Dame

I obviously ignored the parent stuff.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:46 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Raiders select - Marist Liufau, LB, Notre Dame

I obviously ignored the parent stuff.
I really like this kid for the Chiefs actually. Plays with fire and moves well IMO.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:11 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I really like this kid for the Chiefs actually. Plays with fire and moves well IMO.
Ditto. Raiders LBs are pretty horrible but i could've gone in a few directions really