Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2024, 08:21 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
They signed 3 SP. I’m not sure how many more guys they could have gotten and I’d argue they should have gotten someone that’s better than Lynn.
Matz wasn’t signed this off-season.I still think they should have gotten someone who can play CFin the off-season.

Age is a huge concern with the rotation. Doesn’t mean that the moves haven’t worked out so far.
This was always the primary concern of this rotation. How can they possibly hold up for 162 games?

And if you can find anyone that had a bad word to say about the Gray signing, I'd be surprised. Gray was a great get. The issue was that I think that's a guy you want taking the ball on Game 2 after you've had a power pitcher at the top of your rotation speeding guys up.

I'm not sure what you can reasonably expect from Gray in September/October as power pitching starts to become more and more important.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.