Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #2
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Dude I've got about 80 assorted US MREs. I'll eat one from time to time. Most aren't bad taste wise... but they do something demonic to my GI system. The Jalapeno Beef Patty gave me the worst gas I've ever had.
I agree. They're not bad.
As kids. My Pops would bring them home from time to time,after his Unit had drilled all weekend in the field.
As little kids,that played Army man, almost everyday.
Those MREs were a big deal to us kids.
Then came the talking about how hard they were to shit. Was always a fun topic to talk about , around the girls on the play ground at school, during recess.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:35 AM   #3
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I agree. They're not bad.
As kids. My Pops would bring them home from time to time,after his Unit had drilled all weekend in the field.
As little kids,that played Army man, almost everyday.
Those MREs were a big deal to us kids.
Then came the talking about how hard they were to shit. Was always a fun topic to talk about , around the girls on the play ground at school, during recess.
They've come a long way. I bought some as a kid to take camping from a gun show in the early 90s. Those were awful, I believe I had a ham omelet one that was almost inedible.

If you ever get a chance, try the Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE. It's legit good, I'd eat that one on a regular basis if I could find them.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:38 AM   #4

Quote:
They've come a long way. I bought some as a kid to take camping from a gun show in the early 90s. Those were awful, I believe I had a ham omelet one that was almost inedible.

If you ever get a chance, try the Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE. It's legit good, I'd eat that one on a regular basis if I could find them.
Its been several decades since ive had one.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:17 AM   #5
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Dude I've got about 80 assorted US MREs. I'll eat one from time to time. Most aren't bad taste wise... but they do something demonic to my GI system. The Jalapeno Beef Patty gave me the worst gas I've ever had.
There was a period of about 3-4 months where i pretty much lived off these as a kid. They really weren't that bad. I preferred some of them over some of the shelter food.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:19 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:37 AM   #7

The story on that. That ive heard anyway. Is this.

The labs in China would test animals and then when the animals were no longer of use. Lab tech's would sell the animals in those street markets.
No idea if this is true? But we're talking Communist China.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:10 AM   #8
Banned

So basically the hospital /Doc told you, you might have it ,maybe not. Go home and rest like all your other illnesses, your fine. Thanks for letting us feed off your insurance, dumb ass lol.
Nothing to see here folks, move along.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:25 AM   #9
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
So basically the hospital /Doc told you, you might have it ,maybe not. Go home and rest like all your other illnesses, your fine. Thanks for letting us feed off your insurance, dumb ass lol.
So the doctor is supposed to have a magic pill or something?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:46 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So the doctor is supposed to have a magic pill or something?
It's not important. It's not what media says it is. His example pointed that out. No pill needed.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:27 AM   #11
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
Guaranteed you're 60+. Go taste every door handle you can.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:43 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Guaranteed you're 60+. Go taste every door handle you can.

LOL
Old 03-13-2020, 11:52 AM   #13
Ain't no relax!

****ing idiot population. If nothing else, this should be a pretty scary warning of how unprepared we are should we ever have a legit national emergency. It would be straight up Mad Max in under a week.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 12:11 PM   #14
Veteran

**** it. Didn't cancel Cancun vacation we booked 6 months ago. Got here last night. Business as usual, everyone getting hammered and eating from buffets.

Plenty of toilet paper
Plenty of beer
Plenty of eye candy
Plenty of sunshine
Plenty of cocaine

If I die I die
shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 12:15 PM   #15
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitgoose View Post
**** it. Didn't cancel Cancun vacation we booked 6 months ago. Got here last night. Business as usual, everyone getting hammered and eating from buffets.

Plenty of toilet paper
Plenty of beer
Plenty of eye candy
Plenty of sunshine
Plenty of cocaine

If I die I die

Be sure to do a line off a hookers ass and enjoy
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.