Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #256
Kind of a mod

Well, that makes me feel justified in bailing.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #257
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Look who's popular...

It was a gif of this

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:14 AM   #258
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I still had fun but now it's a hell of a lot better. That little twerp deserved what he got.
I find it humorous how much you let someone you've never met affect your level of enjoyment of an online BB.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 06-27-2013, 07:17 AM   #259
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
I find it humorous how much you let someone you've never met affect your level of enjoyment of an online BB.
Iggy is effective...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:18 AM   #260

Quote:

I am here practically every day & yes he has bothered me because of his taunts. I defended myself but they got old.

Hootie can kiss my ass.

Chiefs Planet is sure better place with out him.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #261
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
I am here practically every day & yes he has bothered me because of his taunts. I defended myself but they got old.
That's exactly what I mean. Why would you feel the need to defend yourself? You let Hootie affect you like a 13y/o girl in middle/high school & the mean cheerleader.

It comes across as extremely immature.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 06-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Iggy is effective...

No it is not, I never put anyone on iggy. If someone is going say something about me I want to read it so I can respond to it. I think ignore is stupid & people quote comments so it doesn't work.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #263
"Think BOOM!"

So, yes, let's now have a discussion about Hootie...

Jesus.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #264
Kind of a mod

Quote:

Hootie can kiss my ass.

Chiefs Planet is sure better place with out him.
And yet...you've spent 125+ posts in this thread, which has centered directly around him. I'll never understand why people can't just ignore people around here.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #265
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
No it is not, I never put anyone on iggy. If someone is going say something about me I want to read it so I can respond to it. I think ignore is stupid & people quote comments so it doesn't work.
Unless someone is talking politics, Rich Gannon, or whispers her name three times in a dark bathroom it works great for me...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #266
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
He challenged me to review all the old mod discussions earlier today. As I reviewed them, I realized that we were never under any obligation to allow him back in the first place. I kicked him to the curb and I don't really care. It was enlightening going through the old discussions. I have no idea why we agreed to look the other way when he registered a mult. That was a horrible idea. I am way, way too nice.
Lame.

FREE HOOTIE
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:24 AM   #267
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

Jesus.
He stopped being relevant once he dumped the blowfish...
Old 06-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #268
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

Jesus.
Do you not enjoy discussing hootie?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #269

Quote:
That's exactly what I mean. Why would you feel the need to defend yourself? You let Hootie affect you like a 13y/o girl in middle/high school & the mean cheerleader.

It comes across as extremely immature.

Because I'm not going let some punk ass bitch bully me around and that's all he was doing. He knew he could get to me so he kept at it. I did try to ignore it but he was saying some pretty bad shit about me that really pissed me off.

He took things too far.

Am glad he is gone.

**** Hootie and anyone who supported him can kiss my ass too.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #270
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
He knew he could get to me so he kept at it.
Well....duh.