Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
Banned

I recall being fukked up like this
and wanted biscuts and gravy
I woke up to a smoke detector going off
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #3
Take a Chill Pill

im with chicks 2night...i dont know what to do i go to sleeep now.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #4
I'll be back.

How the **** do you get laid so much?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:05 AM   #5
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
How the **** do you get laid so much?
Honestly dude, 90% of the battle is just striking up conversation. You don't have to be Don Juan.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:01 AM   #6
The Freeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Honestly dude, 90% of the battle is just striking up conversation. You don't have to be Don Juan.
yeah but once you get married.... that $hit drops off faster than the "disney stock slide"
xbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #7
Now you've pissed me off!

So he was making out with 2 chicks, but left them with two other chicks because he was too drunk and had to call his mom to pick him up...at a GAY bar.

'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:08 AM   #8
Starter

And this is because they have to make up for how ****ing unnattractive they are.
Bi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-01-2008, 02:13 AM   #9
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Buck. You've just fuked your self with this thread. Gay bar? Your ****ing MOM came and picked you up??

All I can do is laugh.

and laugh

and laugh

your sad.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #10
The talking stonehead

POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #11
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

That was kind of mean of me. But..... dayyyum.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:14 AM   #12
I'll be back.

I'd go to a gay bar. I'd get tons of attention. It would be fun.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #13
Born to Ride

Quote:
I'd go to a gay bar. I'd get tons of attention. It would be fun.
Sounds like your cup of T-Bags!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:18 AM   #14
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
Sounds like your cup of T-Bags!
I'm not gay, but they're fun people to be around. They know how to put on a show.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:11 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
I'm not gay, but they're fun people to be around. They know how to put on a show.
I have a ton of gay friends...most of them are extremely down to earth and fun people to hang around.

Gay people don't frighten me, that's for sure.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.