Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-04-2022, 11:00 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I generally drink either Bizzy or Stok cold brew. I'm lazy, I like to just get my coffee out of the fridge and drink it.
I started making making cold brew myself. The best I found was stonestreet cold brew.

Bought 2 of these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

80 grams of coffee, fill with water and a day later you take the grinds out, put in the fridge and it is as good as STOK (Which I will agree is really good).
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 12:30 PM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I started making making cold brew myself. The best I found was stonestreet cold brew.

Bought 2 of these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

80 grams of coffee, fill with water and a day later you take the grinds out, put in the fridge and it is as good as STOK (Which I will agree is really good).
Did you know that cold brew is less acidic than regular hot-brewed coffee?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 12:35 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Did you know that cold brew is less acidic than regular hot-brewed coffee?
Yes. the heat causes the oils to bloom and release the acid. Cold brew is really good and I drink a lot of it, but the wife likes hot and during the winter I still do hot.

Cold brew is the cure for what ails you though, I agree.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 12:40 PM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yes. the heat causes the oils to bloom and release the acid. Cold brew is really good and I drink a lot of it, but the wife likes hot and during the winter I still do hot.

Cold brew is the cure for what ails you though, I agree.
I drink so much coffee I had to switch to avoid stomach problems, especially after my surgery.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 11:06 AM   #6
Starter

We do a Trade Coffee subscription since January . They mail you different stuff from around the states on your schedule. You rate everything they send and they choose stuff like the coffee you love. Not cheap and most mailings are 10-12 ounces not full pounds but it is high quality stuff. Basically I reroute my booze money into coffee as old age / medicals have reduced booze use
nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.nicksdad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-04-2022, 11:29 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

My brother is a huge coffee addict. I swear he has OCD for coffee.

He has this roaster that he uses to roast his own coffee every Sunday morning. Takes about 10 minutes per batch which lasts me a week:

Fresh Roast SR800 https://a.co/d/afQOm94

Lot of websites for green coffee beans but he goes here:

https://www.coffeebeancorral.com/

You can get one lb of beans for around $7-8 from different parts of the world. Absolute steal.

The coffee is so fresh from roasting that I don’t need to have hardly any sugar or milk in it.

I’m glad my brother is an OCD coffee addict
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 02:36 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
My brother is a huge coffee addict. I swear he has OCD for coffee.

He has this roaster that he uses to roast his own coffee every Sunday morning. Takes about 10 minutes per batch which lasts me a week:

Fresh Roast SR800 https://a.co/d/afQOm94

Lot of websites for green coffee beans but he goes here:

https://www.coffeebeancorral.com/

You can get one lb of beans for around $7-8 from different parts of the world. Absolute steal.

The coffee is so fresh from roasting that I don’t need to have hardly any sugar or milk in it.

I’m glad my brother is an OCD coffee addict
The best cup of coffee I ever had was from an old coworker of mine who was the same way about his coffee - had his own beans, a grinder, and a french press. I don't know what beans he used, but he didn't put anything in it afterwards and it was amazing. I think he said the beans were very lightly roasted to keep a lot of the oil intact or something. So good.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:29 PM   #9
Everybody Lies.

I like the Pike Place flavor of Starbucks. 22 k-cups are like 17 dollars and change now so it's ridiculously priced. Pretty damn good though.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:30 PM   #10
Ultrabanned

I only drink the coffee those monkey cats shit out of their butts
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:10 AM   #11
Custom User Title

The Columbian blend, whole bean ground daily in burr grinder, from Costco is my daily drinker, but gonna check out death wish.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:15 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
The Columbian blend, whole bean ground daily in burr grinder, from Costco is my daily drinker, but gonna check out death wish.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Definitely use some moderation with Death Wish. It's the first coffee I've had in years that I actually feel the caffeine rush from.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:41 AM   #13
Ain't no relax!

I'm a big fan of pecan flavor in my coffee. I found this, and it totally hits the spot. It's a much lighter and sweeter roast than my daily coffee. But it's a nice mix up for a sweet afternoon cup. The aroma during brew is downright heavenly.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:27 PM   #14
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm a big fan of pecan flavor in my coffee. I found this, and it totally hits the spot. It's a much lighter and sweeter roast than my daily coffee. But it's a nice mix up for a sweet afternoon cup. The aroma during brew is downright heavenly.

I love Cameron's beans and they aren't overpriced nor do you sacrifice quality. I've posted my favorite Cameron's whole bean here many times that is available in a big bag for about 13 bucks at Costco every day. I usually grow tired of a bean and move on after a year or less but I'm going on about four years on it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:09 PM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Cameron's is outstanding across the board. Their Jamaican is wonderful.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.