Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Jonathan Taylor or Josh Allen
Jonathan Taylor 7 58.33%
Josh Allen 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 11:02 AM  
Veteran

Fantasy Football. Josh Allen or Jonathan Taylor

Simple, PPR League - Jonathan Taylor or Josh Allen?
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #2
#triggering

That's all you offer? Not enough... plus, Taylor is a mid/late R1. Allen is a R2 or R3 depending on the league. If you're in my league and drafting ahead of me in R1, I hope you go for Allen.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:05 AM   #3
Supporter

Since you said simple, I assume it's not a superflex, so Taylor
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:08 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
Since you said simple, I assume it's not a superflex, so Taylor
Yeah, if this is anything but a superflex it isn't even a question.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
That's all you offer? Not enough... plus, Taylor is a mid/late R1. Allen is a R2 or R3 depending on the league. If you're in my league and drafting ahead of me in R1, I hope you go for Allen.
Yes, the reason that is all I offered is because those are the only 2 picks I'm debating with the #6 pick in a 14 man league because I already know Bijan, Breece and CMC, Tyreek and CDC are going ahead of me. I have no interest in JJ or Chase etc, and I like JT more than Saquon and Henry... However, knowing my league, Josh Allen does not fall to me in round 2...

And as much as you say you wish I was in your league drafting josh Allen round 1, the league winner 2/3 last 3 years has won with Josh Allen being their #1 pick and many other reddit users seem to say the same whether it be they picked Mahomes or Allen in the last 3 years.

I've alwys been a QB late sort've guy, but I'm tired of not having one of the Elite guys to ride into the playoffs with no problems
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yeah, if this is anything but a superflex it isn't even a question.
After round 3 I either have the below in 14 team format: The more I look at this, the more it makes sense to have Josh Allen in my eyes.

Josh Allen
Travis Ettiene
James Cook

Jonathan Taylor
Travis Ettiene
James Cook
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #7
Hockey Town

If its between them you take Taylor every time.

In my leagues Taylor is going right in the same area as Barkley, Kyren Williams etc

A real sleeper pick at the end of round 1 is Garrett Wilson.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #8

If you are picking #6, then neither of these players should even be in consideration for a league with even halfway normal rules. Grab Amon-Ra.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
If you are picking #6, then neither of these players should even be in consideration for a league with even halfway normal rules. Grab Amon-Ra.
I disagree, WR depth is very big this year compared to RB. I don't see much difference between Amon Ra and Chris Olave or Drake London.... Any of those 3 can out perform the other by years end yet one is going mid Round 1, the others are late round 2.....
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
I think 6 is a little high for him personally...but yea at 6 if he doesn't like Chase or Jefferson.

It's Amon-Ra, Taylor, Saquon, AJ Brown, Puka or Garrett Wilson
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:18 AM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
I disagree, WR depth is very big this year compared to RB. I don't see much difference between Amon Ra and Chris Olave or Drake London.... Any of those 3 can out perform the other by years end yet one is going mid Round 1, the others are late round 2.....
Chris Olave is on one of my teams and I don't like him.
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Chris Olave is on one of my teams and I don't like him.
I don't see why not. He's going to feed off Carr IMO and the lions again IMO are taking a step back this year... But that's fantasy football for ya. All opinions...

I guess even another question I'd have is, would you allow a straight up trade mid season of jonathan Taylor for Josh Allen? My league is always annoying af because its a vote system and anytime you try to trade a:

Garrett Wilson
Jamyr Gibbs
Amon Ra ETC ETC for Any of below:

Mahomes, Allen, Lamar.. They always deny saying its unfavored...

Well if its so unfavored, why the **** isnt Mahomes, Allen and lamar #1 #2 and #3 of every draft?
Old Today, 11:26 AM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
I don't see why not. He's going to feed off Carr IMO and the lions again IMO are taking a step back this year... But that's fantasy football for ya. All opinions...

I guess even another question I'd have is, would you allow a straight up trade mid season of jonathan Taylor for Josh Allen? My league is always annoying af because its a vote system and anytime you try to trade a:

Garrett Wilson
Jamyr Gibbs
Amon Ra ETC ETC for Any of below:

Mahomes, Allen, Lamar.. They always deny saying its unfavored...

Well if its so unfavored, why the **** isnt Mahomes, Allen and lamar #1 #2 and #3 of every draft?
Because Carr doesn't throw down the field, Kamara is gonna catch like 100 balls.
Old Today, 11:31 AM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Because Carr doesn't throw down the field, Kamara is gonna catch like 100 balls.
You see what I’m saying about that trade scenario though? Everyone always acts like these qbs are untradeable mid season but during draft act like they ain’t worth a 1 or even a 2
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #15
#triggering

Quote:
Yes, the reason that is all I offered is because those are the only 2 picks I'm debating with the #6 pick in a 14 man league because I already know Bijan, Breece and CMC, Tyreek and CDC are going ahead of me. I have no interest in JJ or Chase etc, and I like JT more than Saquon and Henry... However, knowing my league, Josh Allen does not fall to me in round 2...

And as much as you say you wish I was in your league drafting josh Allen round 1, the league winner 2/3 last 3 years has won with Josh Allen being their #1 pick and many other reddit users seem to say the same whether it be they picked Mahomes or Allen in the last 3 years.

I've alwys been a QB late sort've guy, but I'm tired of not having one of the Elite guys to ride into the playoffs with no problems
So Allen was the sole reason teams won 2 of 3 years? I doubt it.

Get off Reddit. Go do some live mocks with 14 teams… fantasy football calculator are is free and better than average to give you a guide.

I don’t get the fascination with Allen as the top fantasy QB this year.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.