View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 05:54 PM   #151
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Go buy yourself a couple block of Velveeta cheese. You'll be fine.
Yup. Can't wipe if you don't drop a deuce.

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:02 PM   #152
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I agree, but that’s capitalism.
Wrong, that's being a piece of shit
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:27 PM   #153
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I was only referring to the math; you have more than a 95% chance of surviving the thing even if you catch it. If you're under 40, you have even better odds, something like 98.5% of being just fine. I just used 5% because I've been hearing and reading death rates that are inconsistent; anything from less to 1%, to as much as 6%.

And I'm over 50, and I used to smoke almost a pack-a-day for almost three decades. Reduced down to about a pack a week a couple years ago, but my lungs are damaged, no question. So that one in twenty you're talking about? That's probably me.
Damn I’ll be 60 next month and I’ve smoked a pack and a half forever to say nothing of the many , many left handed ones lol . I reckon I am a dead man if I catch it, good thing is I live in middle of nowhere and have very little contact with people. My wife works in town at the courthouse , hope she doesn’t bring it home. damn thinking about the numbers and I am getting a little freaked out. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning, sober it will get back to not looking so bleak out lol
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:48 PM   #154
I got Rice cookin in the micro

g
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled (1).png
Views:	147
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	120056  
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #155
Banned

Dude.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #156
MVP

Pretty annoying not being able to find chicken, ground beef or pasta here. I'm hoping the crazies came out early and are satisfied with their hoard and are done for now.

Estimates I've seen are one third to one half of us infected over the next 18 months. Fatality less than one percent if curve flat enough to treat the severe cases. It's the high predicted hospitalization rate and not having the beds and ventilators for the elderly that scares me. Can't imagine my 85 year old mom dying because she can't get hospitalization.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-15-2020, 06:56 PM   #157

r
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	untitled (2).png
Views:	118
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	120057  
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:57 PM   #158
Banned

That's better. Whatever that was.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:02 PM   #159
Roy E.

Get ahead of the rush and start stocking up on booze and cigarettes.

They'll be the next items to disappear off the shelves if the coronavirus really gets out of control in this country.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:04 PM   #160
Elway be drinkin' again

Wife and I drove by Costco yesterday.
the parking lot looked kind of normal.
Then I realized the people coming out didn't have a shopping cart (or anything in a shopping cart).
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:14 PM   #161

v
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	untitled (7).png
Views:	113
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	120058  
Old 03-15-2020, 07:15 PM   #162
Banned

Demonpenz got something.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:23 PM   #163

pablo went hard with that ms paint and I wanted to do stuff even though I have lost my fastball
Old 03-15-2020, 07:28 PM   #164

t
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	untitled (8).png
Views:	123
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	120059  
Old 03-15-2020, 07:38 PM   #165
Banned

Here's the code so far:

G
R
V
T