Leafs win the Cup	Gadzooks
William.2		?????
Noah			CaliforniaChief's Kid
c.o_THjtt		Al_Bundy
frozen chief		frozen chief
One Magnificent Bracket	KCtotheSB
KC_Lee			KC_Lee
j.1			Shag

Last edited by DaFace; 04-24-2018 at 08:29 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:19 AM   #481
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
I do the DVR thing for every Chargers game because I hate sitting through hours of commercials and don't expect anyone to mention the score to me ever.
Sitting in an auditorium in Toronto with a bunch of other dads who could be using Otter's method would drive me nuts. Every time some guy puts his hand towards the top of his head I'll scream "Aw, ****!". I'm too hyper vigilant to be put in that situation.
The wife says I can listen in the car and she'll text me when I have to come in. My daughter's performance should be about 10/15 mins. Once it's done I'll go directly back to the car.
This.

If I have to wait to see a Chiefs/Penguins game, I am constantly cognizant of people’s reactions when they check their phone. 99.5% of the time their reaction to their phone has nothing to do with the game, but my mind immediately thinks so and it becomes exhausting.

I need to watch games live.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:03 AM   #482
Liquor and Whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
I'm not sure Nashville has anyone who can match the physicality of Byfuglien. He was a man against boys in that Wild series. Completely changed the way Minnesota tried to attack and he'll do the same against Nashville.

He has to be playing closer to 285lbs right now. He's "listed" at 265
Nashville likes to use that stretch pass a lot against the Jets and it has burnt Buff a few times during the regular season cause he pinches so much but I'm hoping he can continue with his great defensive play from last series.
CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CanadianChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:40 AM   #483
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianChief View Post
Nashville likes to use that stretch pass a lot against the Jets and it has burnt Buff a few times during the regular season cause he pinches so much but I'm hoping he can continue with his great defensive play from last series.
I'm hoping he continues his strong play and also lays some crushing hits on Ellis and Ekholm. Maybe give them something to really cry about.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:59 AM   #484
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd personally go the other direction. DVR, shut the smart phone off, don't listen to the radio, don't turn on a laptop, and only talk to people if absolutely necessary.
This wouldn't work in Toronto during a game 7 playoff series, I'm afraid. You're bound to have somebody react at some point especially if they're winning.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:16 AM   #485
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
This wouldn't work in Toronto during a game 7 playoff series, I'm afraid. You're bound to have somebody react at some point especially if they're winning.
https://www.amazon.com/Obedient-Pup-...dp/B00WN898N2/

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 07:13 PM   #486
Would an idiot do that?

I don't really care who wins, but seeing a douche like Marchand get beat to the puck and taken down before the eventual SHG was pretty great.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #487
MVP

It will completely **** my bracket, but I really want the Leafs to send Marchand and the Bruins to the tee box.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:01 PM   #488
Consuming CP souls

Boston sports fans are so pathetic Living on a Prayer chants
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:04 PM   #489
Kind of a mod

I wish the first game 7 of the playoffs was between two teams I had some reason to care about. I guess I'd rather the Leafs take it just because Boston fans suck, but...meh.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:05 PM   #490
Consuming CP souls

No one could possibly root for those scumbag fans to win. I'm backing Canada in this one.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:12 PM   #491
Consuming CP souls

JFC Leafs. This defense is a sieve.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:30 PM   #492
Live free or die hard

Bad for my bracket but good for the game. That was was a good series that I wish would have ended a little closer and maybe with some overtime.

Playoff Hockey =
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:37 PM   #493
MVP

Good for my bracket, but **** Marchand in the ear.

He's Andrew Shaw or Antoine Roussel with talent.

Garbage human.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:39 PM   #494
Kind of a mod

Well, I'm not the worst bracket at least....
Old 04-25-2018, 10:02 PM   #495
Perpetual Mediocrity

That Leafs team could have beaten most other teams in the conference I'd expect, but that was a pretty bad draw for them. How I loathe all Boston teams.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.