Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:24 PM   #2266
In Search of a Life

Yeah but how well does he throw to before the LOS.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:32 PM   #2267
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Yeah but how well does he throw to before the LOS.
pick a preposition and stick to with it
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:47 PM   #2268
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Andrew Richard Goff @AndrewRichardG3

@TambaHali91 thanks for taking time out of your day
View image on Twitter
18m

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGqQ1JIXgAElN70.jpg

~~Thanks Tamba for taking time out of your day from not practicing with the team.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #2269
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Andrew Richard Goff @AndrewRichardG3

@TambaHali91 thanks for taking time out of your day
View image on Twitter
18m

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGqQ1JIXgAElN70.jpg

~~Thanks Tamba for taking time out of your day from not practicing with the team.
Yeah I'm sure it's totally 100% his decision not to be out there with the team
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:33 PM   #2270
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Yeah I'm sure it's totally 100% his decision not to be out there with the team
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sure it's not but if you're gonna call out the coaches and teammates then be in practice with the guys healthy.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:38 PM   #2271
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I can see what penbrook does but I feel like he is doing a good job of tampering Chiefs fans' expectations in regards to Mahomes. Plus, some of you seem to have a hard time handling the critics on Mahomes.

I like him just as much as anyone but he's still got a long ways to go. We can definitly be excited though.
There is definitely a high swing of bias towards all things Mahomes but it's understandable. It does however make it very difficult to take any personal observations by posters at face value.

As for Penbrook, the problem is that he has a clear agenda. He isn't the only one and there have obviously been plenty of agendas over the years here.

I personally find it more annoying when a poster is trying to pretend they don't have an agenda, which typically tends to be the status quo defenders but that's just my opinion. Both ends of the spectrum tend to be annoying.

I'm not sure if it's his age that makes him think he is being subtle or if he is trying to troll, but the agenda is there. Whatever the reason he is devaluing himself as a poster. In the end it's not hard to ignore a post or take it at the hollow value it holds.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:41 PM   #2272
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
There is definitely a high swing of bias towards all things Mahomes but it's understandable. It does however make it very difficult to take any personal observations by posters at face value.

As for Penbrook, the problem is that he has a clear agenda. He isn't the only one and there have obviously been plenty of agendas over the years here.

I personally find it more annoying when a poster is trying to pretend they don't have an agenda, which typically tends to be the status quo defenders but that's just my opinion. Both ends of the spectrum tend to be annoying.

I'm not sure if it's his age that makes him think he is being subtle or if he is trying to troll, but the agenda is there. Whatever the reason he is devaluing himself as a poster. In the end it's not hard to ignore a post or take it at the hollow value it holds.
I have called Patrick a star. I have never once said he sucked. I have said that Smitty is the best QB on the team and that's the truth. He needs time to sit and learn. It's not my fault that some posters on CP are blind to the truth. I refer to those people as libs. People who are blinded by the truth.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:45 PM   #2273
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
I have called Patrick a star. I have never once said he sucked. I have said that Smitty is the best QB on the team and that's the truth. He needs time to sit and learn. It's not my fault that some posters on CP are blind to the truth
Eh there is more to your posts than that simple statement and you are well aware of that. I have no issues with the argument that he isn't ready or that people are thinking he is more polished than he is. I tend to agree. But your selective quotes and narratives that follow are clearly there.

I'm aware that you are happy to see Mahomes in the future. You are just crossing over into the overwhelming line as of late. You don't just think it's logical that Smith should start, it is what you want to happen even if the skills said otherwise and it's showing. The selective news is what has annoyed people.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:47 PM   #2274
LEGEND!

Quote:
Eh there is more to your posts than that simple statement and you are well aware of that. I have no issues with the argument that he isn't ready or that people are thinking he is more polished than he is. But your selective quotes and narratives that follow are clearly there.

I'm aware that you are happy to see Mahomes in the future. You are just crossing over into the overwhelming line as of late.
I do like Smitty. Do I like him as much as Tiger, probably not. Do I wish Smitty will take more shots down field of course. Whether it's next year or 3 years from now Patrick will be the starter and I expect him to be a star right out of the gate ala Rodgers.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:50 PM   #2275
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
I do like Smitty. Do I like him as much as Tiger, probably not. Do I wish Smitty will take more shots down field of course. Whether it's next year or 3 years from now Patrick will be the starter and I expect him to be a star right out of the gate ala Rodgers.
You're not tiger. Nobody is. I'm not even sure he is his own person. Tiger is here for attention and will say anything to get it and people seem happy to give it to him. I just think you need to tone back the narrative if you want people to take you as being an objective observer.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:23 PM   #2276
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Adam Teicher

@adamteicher

Alex Smith, a former first-round draft pick himself, has some advice for rookie Chiefs... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...071816523070-4 …
View image on Twitter
11m

Pretty much Alex saying Patrick has all the natural abilities he just needs go out there and play Friday night. Better than where Alex was his rookie year and he admits it.
Easier situation for Pat. Nobody expects him to start right away. Just go out there and have a good time. Hopefully learn along the way of course.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:29 PM   #2277
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
You're not tiger. Nobody is. I'm not even sure he is his own person. Tiger is here for attention and will say anything to get it and people seem happy to give it to him. I just think you need to tone back the narrative if you want people to take you as being an objective observer.
This would go to so many people here, no? yet you are politely calling out one of the few who may have a current preference of Smith instead of Mahomes?

The word agenda feels extreme. The primary agenda is KC success... yet with that said, I think it's common and fair for individual fans to have a preference for how that success is achieved.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 08-07-2017, 07:04 PM   #2278
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Mahomes and Alex both threw multiple TDs and INTs today... please stop with the bias.
When did this guy decide to become Douche Cadet Poster Supreme?

Quote:
Matt Verderame @MattVerderame
Nagy: "Please don't expect much. He's more raw than steak in the slaughterhouse"

Chiefs fans: "START HIM"
When did you decide to become the most rancid set of flapping vag lips on this board?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:05 PM   #2279
Unsparing

Also, "Smitty" is hyper-****tard ghey.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:08 PM   #2280
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
You must like Tiger A LOT!!!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.