Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 01:11 AM   #2116
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
We're trying to get his fat cousin to board, I'm thinking he's the true troll in the family - Clay had to try - this young fat boy is gifted Mo.
I like clay. ****in kid has come a loooooong way.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:16 AM   #2117
pie is never free

Jamaal Charles is jealous of the burst this thread has acquired, fine work by every single poster these last several pages.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:43 AM   #2118
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses View Post
On a completely unrelated note, I've eaten like 4 cups of homemade applesauce today.

It's good.
Who here that is not Amish, makes their own applesauce?

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:43 AM   #2119
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If you want to be part of a girl fantasy, you have to be willing to tap that glass.
You're the real MVP Rainman.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:47 AM   #2120

Clearly Deez should've gotten after SNR's roast. Wow.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:16 AM   #2121
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Where did you get that picture of raised on rats?
Bing Images. I'm starting to like Bing more than Google! After Google Images started jacking with things I "resorted" to Bing, now I'm just about ready to move over to it as my default/go-to search engine. Heck, I've made their search page background my background!! How crazy is that!!??

Google is going the route of Cisco and getting a little too big for it's britches. With all the "switch to a modern browser" BS they throw at you, it's getting very easy to go look for alternatives (for anything but their maps). And they're recently tried to screw-up their maps program too!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:22 AM   #2122
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
someone has to explain to me how GoChiefs, the flip-flopping troll, is a better poster than Rain Man.

He's maybe top 25. Before he ruined Chiefs football talk on this board, top 10. Now? He's terrible.
If we have to address that, we would have to address how you made the LIST AT ALL. You are about the most worthless poster here, yet somehow you made the list.

If you are going to question the flip flopping troll who provides this board with countless posts of entertainment for an entire year, compared to your bleeding vaginal discharge of sporadic emotional feces decrepit posts, then I suggest we start with that.

Now mind you, that Clay hates my guts, and on the whole the feeling is mutual, but his contributions as a top poster to this board are beyond compare. Where as yours are as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:25 AM   #2123

This thread has gained new burst! how did I forget the Roberto Alomar tree? Deez for president!
Old 12-30-2014, 08:25 AM   #2124
__

I just read Flop's roast.

Oh my gentle Jesus.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:28 AM   #2125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I just read Flop's roast.

Oh my gentle Jesus.
There is not one person that got lit up as effectively, nor as often as I was. I'm proud.

Thank you btw, to the 3 people who appreciated my roast of SNR. Clearly I Spent no time on that, and I'm butthurt over its lack of response.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:34 AM   #2126
__

It's hard to fully appreciate the moves of the guy dancing NEXT to Fred Estaire.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:36 AM   #2127

I totally get that.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:28 AM   #2128
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Flöprer View Post
There is not one person that got lit up as effectively, nor as often as I was. I'm proud.

Thank you btw, to the 3 people who appreciated my roast of SNR. Clearly I Spent no time on that, and I'm butthurt over its lack of response.
I jerked off to it.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:40 PM   #2129
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
If we have to address that, we would have to address how you made the LIST AT ALL. You are about the most worthless poster here, yet somehow you made the list.

If you are going to question the flip flopping troll who provides this board with countless posts of entertainment for an entire year, compared to your bleeding vaginal discharge of sporadic emotional feces decrepit posts, then I suggest we start with that.

Now mind you, that Clay hates my guts, and on the whole the feeling is mutual, but his contributions as a top poster to this board are beyond compare. Where as yours are as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:40 PM   #2130
Unsparing

I'm so proud of my apprentice.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.